16 Last-Minute Christmas Gift Ideas That Your Friends Will Love
If you’re looking for last-minute Christmas gift ideas, you’re in luck! We asked a few Brit + Co staff members to pick out their favorite gift items from the Brit + Co Shop. We’re sharing the silly, sweet and super practical gifts they’ll be gifting this holiday season, along with their favorite holiday traditions. If you’re looking to start a new tradition of your own, we’ve got all the good ideas right here.
CECELIA COX, MARKETING
“Growing up, my parents asked us to write letters to Santa every year until we were 18. My mom saved these letters in our stocking, and every Christmas we sit together and read them.”
1. Holiday bkr Bottle ($35): Stay hydrated this season with the cutest water bottle around. It’s the perfect companion at the office, at the gym or on your next #girlsquad road trip.
2. Table Forest ($24): ‘Tis the season to be merry and bright, so scoop up these colorful hand-painted chipboard trees. They make great 3D decorative pieces all year ’round.
ASHLEY FISCHER STERN, SALES
“My hubs and I love chopping down our own Christmas tree! There’s something so fun about living in a metropolitan city and bringing the wilderness back into our small apartment.”
3. Robot Tea Infuser ($10): This stainless steel infuser has adjustable arms to fit any size mug. You’ll have a robot buddy to look forward to at your next afternoon tea.
4. Giant Gem Speaker ($40): Jam out to this gem at your next holiday soirée. We’re thinking Rihanna’s “Diamonds” might be a good track to add to the playlist. It only makes sense.
ADRIAN MUI, SOURCING + OPERATIONS
“Putting ornaments on a tree is good, but decking out the house in lights while blasting Christmas music is even better.”
5. Classic Station ($30): Now you have a place to accumulate your pocket or purse essentials. Just add your phone, sunglasses, a set of keys and your favorite pen. It’s effortless, organized and classic, just like you.
6. DIY Cardboard Deer Bust Kit ($30): Make this modern deer bust over holiday vacation. All the supplies you’ll need are in the kit. You can even get creative and decorate it with paint, glitter or wrapping paper.
KELLY BRYDEN, DIY EDITOR
“Every year my family and I cut off a small sliver of our Christmas tree. We date it and add it into a large bin that my mom displays every year. Every Christmas Eve, we try to guess what year each sliver belongs to. Whoever gets the most correct gets to open the first gift on Christmas!”
7. Paso Necklace ($46): This elegant metal and stone necklace is the perfect gift for any woman on your list. It’s one of our go-to gifts, and hey, a few of us have bought one for ourselves as well! :)
8. Color Me Girl Crush ($15): Beyoncé is on the first page, so of course it’s one of our favorites. Pro Tip: Use colored pencils instead of markers. You’ll get better results.
ERICA RIOS, PRODUCT MANAGER
“Santa always leaves a new ornament in our stockings, so we put them up on our tree each Christmas morning.”
9. Ninjabread Men Cookie Cutters ($5): Santa will appreciate a new take on the traditional gingerbread cookie. Grab the kiddos and a few classic ninja attack-posed cutters, and make the best cookies ever!
10. Soy Glad We’re Friends Candle ($18): Trust us, this candle smells SOY good! Gift this to that special someone in your life who is not only your BFF, but also your absolute ride or die. And don’t forget about the rest of your girl gang.
BRYAN LEMOS, ONLINE CLASSES
“Christmas Eve is always at Grandma’s house. We have a big seafood dinner and share gifts. At the end of the night, we all have a White Russian to cap off Christmas Eve. This is after a few drinks earlier in the night too!”
11. KeySmart 2.0 Key Organizer ($20): KeySmart is a super rad minimalist key ring with maximum strength. Utility never looked so cool. It makes a great stocking stuffer for your hip dude.
12. Ficks Hangover Preventative Cocktail Fortifier ($23): Infused with a blend of vitamins, electrolytes and antioxidants, this fortifier helps prevent that dreaded morning-after headache. Just add a splash of Ficks to your cocktail for fantastic flavor and an easier tomorrow!
LISA RAPHAEL, EDITORIAL
“It shifts homes and hosts each year, but the White Elephant Party is a consistent with me and my friends. It may take months to find the perfect gift, but if yours ends up being the hot ticket item everyone is fighting for, it’s all worth it.”
13. Monster Telephoto Lens Kit ($35): Remember the old days? You had to place the camera, set the timer and run back to get the annual family photo in front of the Christmas tree. Well, there is finally an upgrade. This telephoto lens kit will do the trick (and make life so much easier!).
14. Hello There! Doormat ($25): Playing hostess to a stream of friends this holiday season? Then this is the perfect welcome (and a subtle enforcer of the shoes-off policy!).
ROSEE CANFIELD, VISUAL DESIGNER
“We eat a huge Christmas Day feast together and after all of these years, my siblings and I still sit at the kid’s table.”
15. Stay Focused Pouch ($12): This one is designed by Rosee herself! You’re gonna love this cute zip pouch. Store away your pencils, makeup and spare change… basically all the stuff that’s sitting at the bottom of your purse.
16. Gold Geometric Post Earrings ($28): Looking for New Year’s Eve accessories? We’ve got a whole bunch of dainty gold jewelry in the Brit + Co Shop. But you gotta try out these triangle post earrings with your shimmery dress first.
What’s your favorite holiday tradition? Tweet us @BritandCo!