Sorry, we couldn't find anything 😔
Looking for sweet cookie recipes,
the latest fashion trends and inspo,
or a way to up your calligraphy game?
We'll help you find something amazing ✨
Brush Calligraphy Online Class
It's time to learn that lettering styling you've been loving so much on Instagram. No ink or nibs needed! Because with brush calligraphy, all you need are watercolor paints and brushes. Woot!
In this class, Jessica will teach you how to apply brush strokes to create letters and phrases using watercolor paints. By the end of the class, you'll have designed a layout using your favorite quote!
AFTER TAKING THIS CLASS, YOU’LL KNOW HOW TO:
- Work with various paint brushes and watercolor paints
- Apply brush strokes to letter the full alphabet (upper and lower-case)
- Connect letters together to create words and phrases (like your favorite quote!)
So what's your final project going to be? Enroll in our Brush Calligraphy class today and share your hand-lettered quotes with us on Instagram!
LOOKING FOR INSPO TO KEEP PRACTICING?
Sign up for Jessica's weekly watercolor video tutorials and go-to steps to add a 15-minute artistic practice to your week! More details and a sign-up form can be found HERE.
All you need to take this course are the supplies listed below and the 4-page class workbook prepared by Jessica.
SUPPLIES NEEDED TO TAKE THE CLASS
- Spotter Brush - Size 10/0
- Watercolor 6-Well Palette
- Watercolor Wet Paint - 5 ml
- Hot Pressed Watercolor Paper
- Cup of Water
- Paper Towels
THE CLASS WORKBOOK INCLUDES
- Lowercase & Uppercase Alphabet Stroke Guide
- Techniques + Tips
- Calligraphy Terms