Sorry, we couldn't find anything 😔
Looking for sweet cookie recipes,
the latest fashion trends and inspo,
or a way to up your calligraphy game?
We'll help you find something amazing ✨
Brush Pen Calligraphy Workshop
Join in on the action as your instructor, Sharisse, teaches a classroom of students the basics of brush lettering. This class will give you an in-person workshop feel, but from the comfort of your home!
In this workshop, you’ll learn brush lettering basics to create the beautiful lettering styling you’ve always wanted. You’ll also get an overview of color blending and how to add personal style to your letters with flourishes and embellishments.
AFTER TAKING THIS BRUSH LETTERING CLASS, YOU'LL KNOW HOW TO:
- Use a brush pen to create the basic strokes that are the building blocks of lettering
- Create unique, ombré designs using color blending techniques
- Add flourishes and embellishments to your designs that add character and style
Whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced letterer, this online workshop will teach you the brush pen calligraphy skills to create custom wall art, greeting cards, signage and more!
All you need to take this course are the supplies listed below and the 10-page class workbook prepared by Sharisse.
MATERIALS NEEDED TO TAKE THE CLASS
- Brush Pens
- Blending Palette (or Plastic Surface)
- Tracing Paper
- Grid Paper
- Washi Tape
CLASS WORKBOOK INCLUDES
- Basic Strokes Starter Guide
- Lowercase + Uppercase Alphabet Guide
- Practice Sheets
- How To Blend Colors
- Color Combination Examples
- Simple Embellishment Examples
- Final Project Mockup