Sorry, we couldn't find anything 😔
Looking for sweet cookie recipes,
the latest fashion trends and inspo,
or a way to up your calligraphy game?
We'll help you find something amazing ✨
Build Your Digital Brand Online Class
Want to create a blog or website, but don't know how to get started? We know that there are a lot of steps in the process and we've got your back!
Here to guide you through the process is creative director and designer Caroline Winegeart. Her class is a step-by-step guide to creating a unique brand and getting it online – start to finish! First, she'll teach you how to define your brand and choose fonts, colors and a logo. Then, you'll learn how to pick a website platform that is right for you. And last, but not least, you'll kickstart a content strategy that will get your brand noticed.
By the end of Caroline's class, you'll know how to:
- Create a brand mission statement, define your primary audience, and pick a brand name.
- Pair the right fonts and colors together and begin designing a logo that evokes your unique personality.
- Choose between setting up a site on Squarespace and Wordpress (based on what works best for you!).
- Develop a content strategy on various marketing channels to promote your brand
So what are you waiting for? By following Caroline's steps, you'll have a bright and shiny site up in no time!
All you need to take this course is the workbook, prepared by Caroline, that is available for download after purchase.
CLASS WORKBOOK TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Finding Your Ideal Audience
- Visualizing Your Audience
- Creating Your Brand Mission
- Defining Your Brand
- Establishing Your Brand Tone
- Creating Your Brand Identity
- Setting Up Your Website
- Nailing Your Content Strategy
- Planning A Content Calendar
- Promoting Your Brand Online
- Naming Your Business