Sorry, we couldn't find anything 😔
Looking for sweet cookie recipes,
the latest fashion trends and inspo,
or a way to up your calligraphy game?
We'll help you find something amazing ✨
Craft Your Own Lettering Style
Lettering lover Brittany Luiz is back to teach you how to craft your own lettering style. If you’ve been tired of your lettering looking the same and want to create something a little more personalized, this is the class for you! First, you’ll learn how to draw four different lettering styles. Then, you’ll learn three different ways you can tweak those styles to make them unique to you.
AFTER TAKING THIS CLASS, YOU’LL KNOW HOW TO:
- Write letters in four styles: script, serif, sans serif and double-monoline.
- Tweak letters by changing their shape, strokes, and adding embellishments.
- Use Brittany’s recommendations to pair complimentary lettering styles together.
There are all kinds of perks included in this class. It comes with an awesome 21-page workbook created by Brittany that you can use to practice various lettering styles. She's also created her own styled alphabet to help you get started. By the end of this class, you'll create your own alphabet AND an inspiration quote. All written in your own lettering style!
So let’s get to it! Enroll in our Craft Your Own Lettering online class today.
You can purchase this class along with two other Brittany Luiz classes in our Lettering With Brush Pens Bundle for just $67 (valued at $97).
All you need to take this class are a few supplies and the 21-page class workbook prepared by Brittany.
SUPPLIES NEEDED TO TAKE THE CLASS
- Tombow Fudenosuke Calligraphy Pen, Hard Tip
- Tombow MONO Drawing Pens
- Marker Paper
- Mixed Media Paper
- HP Premium Choice Laserjet Paper
THE CLASS WORKBOOK INCLUDES
- A Welcome Note From Brittany
- A List of Supplies
- Lettering Basics Refresher
- Types of Lettering Styles
- Alphabet Practice Sheets
- Make It Your Own Practice Sheets
- Pairing Lettering Styles
- Brittany’s Styled Alphabet
Want more lettering resources? Buy Brittany's book, Lettering with Purpose: Creative Techniques and Prompts for Making Meaningful Hand-Lettered Art, along with your class today!