Sorry, we couldn't find anything 😔
Looking for sweet cookie recipes,
the latest fashion trends and inspo,
or a way to up your calligraphy game?
We'll help you find something amazing ✨
Creative Calligraphy Challenge
So you’ve dabbled in calligraphy and want to take your skills to the next level? This project-based calligraphy class will challenge and inspire you to take your skills past simply writing on paper. You’ll learn all kinds of ways to incorporate your lettering on different mediums, and you'll be challenged to think about turning your love for calligraphy into a business. Just like Lauren did!
In this premium calligraphy class, you’ll get nine of Lauren’s favorite projects to try out and complete. Think gold foil prints, faux marbled wash, watercolor, digitizing, and more! You’ll be able to use the course as your guide to challenge your inner creative, and learn new calligraphy projects along the way. Plus, Lauren will give you her insider tips on how to turn your art into a business.
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL KNOW HOW TO:
- Add unique elements to your envelopes, art prints, and other items using ink, paint, markers, and more!
- Digitize your calligraphy so that you can use it on custom prints or social media images.
- Set up your documents and request prints and stamps from online printers like a pro.
Don't forget to check out the MATERIALS tab to see all the exclusive class downloads you'll get when you enroll in this course.
Ready to start a fun, new calligraphy project? Enroll in our Creative Calligraphy Challenge online class today!
THE BASIC SUPPLIES YOU’ll NEED FOR MOST PROJECTS ARE:
Please note: Each project will have an assortment of different supplies you’ll need for the class. We recommend downloading the course workbook to see which supplies you’ll need before each project.
The course workbook will be included in your class downloads after you enroll in the class.
THE COURSE DOWNLOADS INCLUDE:
- A 13-page workbook with all calligraphy projects and supplies included.
- An envelope addressing guide.
- An uppercase and lowercase script guide.
- An uppercase and lowercase tracing sheets
- Common words and numbers for mailing addresses (to practice)
- A diagonal line grid sheet
- A list of Lauren’s favorite websites.
- 5 practice photos to add your calligraphy to (for social media).
- A 10-page presentation with calligraphy business advice.