Sorry, we couldn't find anything 😔
Looking for sweet cookie recipes,
the latest fashion trends and inspo,
or a way to up your calligraphy game?
We'll help you find something amazing ✨
Digital Illustration For Social Media
“I learned so much about Photoshop in just one hour! Ashley did a great job explaining each step of the process while allowing me to personalize my work with my own creativity.” - Cortney M., Class Student
Digital illustrations are all the rage and they’ve become a favorite part of our social feeds. Whether it’s a cute design or uplifting quote, who doesn’t love a great illustration?
Learn how to design your own eye-catching illustrations with artist Ashley Mary. In her class, she'll show you her process for creating whimsical designs in Photoshop. You'll start with the basic tools, advance to image tracing, and finally, sketch a design by freehand.
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL KNOW HOW TO:
- Create digital illustrations using three different techniques.
- Understand and use layers (one of the most important parts of Photoshop).
- Adjust and optimize colors to pop in your social feed.
Plus, you’ll get access to Ashley’s social media tips for creating eye-catching designs. You’ll learn about color, formatting for Instagram, how to use lettering in an illustration, and more!
Ready to make impressive designs that will make your Instagram feed stand out? Enroll in our Digital Illustration for Social Media online class today!
Psst! Ashley has over 31,000 Instagram followers! Check out more of her awesome digital illustrations below.
ALL YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS ARE:
- A computer installed with Adobe Photoshop
- A digital tablet and pen tool (optional, but highly recommended)
- A smartphone (to scan in a photo)
- The 6-page course workbook
You can find the Adobe Photoshop files and the workbook in your course downloads after you enroll in the class.
THE CLASS DOWNLOADS INCLUDE:
- A pattern file you can upload to Photoshop
- An image file you can upload to Photoshop
- An example of a mood board from Ashley
THE WORKBOOK INCLUDE:
- A welcome note from Ashley
- A link to purchase a few Photoshop brushes
- Two pages of social media tips
- Questions to help you create mood board