Sorry, we couldn't find anything 😔
Looking for sweet cookie recipes,
the latest fashion trends and inspo,
or a way to up your calligraphy game?
We'll help you find something amazing ✨
Intro To Embroidery Online Class
What you’ll learn in this class:
- How to draw and transfer words and designs onto fabric.
- How to master simple hand stitches and techniques.
- How to tie off threads and finish the back of your project.
In this class, Kristen will teach you to master the back stitch, satin stitch and the French knot. Plus you'll learn how to hold your needle and how to tie off the thread to finish your embroidery project. At the end of the class, you’ll know how to make simple yet whimsical embroidered sayings and designs.
All you need to take this course are the supplies listed below and the class worksheets prepared by Kristen that are available for download after purchase.
SUPPLIES NEEDED TO TAKE THE CLASS:
- Wooden Embroidery Hoop - 5 inches
- Linen Rayon Blend Fabric (6 x 6 inches)
- Tapestry Needle - Size 18
- Embroidery Floss (6 strand)
- Embroidery Snips
- Tacky Glue
- Needle Threader (optional)
- Fabric Scissors (optional)
CLASS WORKSHEETS INCLUDE:
- "Daisy Me Rollin" Pattern
- "Do Work" Pattern
- "Meowntain" Pattern
- "Your Dreams" Pattern