Sorry, we couldn't find anything 😔
Looking for sweet cookie recipes,
the latest fashion trends and inspo,
or a way to up your calligraphy game?
We'll help you find something amazing ✨
Hand Lettering: A Freelance Artist's Guide
In this class, you’ll get access to a freelance artist’s entire process as she creates beautiful hand-lettered designs for clients. If you’ve been wanting to take your lettering skills to a side hustle, this is the perfect course for you!
Your instructor, Joanna, will start by showing you her methods and techniques for sketching and refining a styled lettering layout on paper. Then, you’ll learn how to digitize your lettering art using vectors in Adobe Illustrator. And finally, and you’ll enhance your digital lettering in Adobe Photoshop by learning how to import and apply textures and effects to really make your design pop!
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL KNOW HOW TO:
- Refine your process from paper to digital.
- Master the Pen Tool in Adobe Illustrator.
- Apply textures and effects in Adobe Photoshop.
- Pro tips for showing off your work on Instagram.
Ready to start your portfolio of digitized lettering designs? Enroll in our Hand Lettering: A Freelance Artist’s Guide online class today!
LETTERING SUPPLIES FOR THIS CLASS:
- Mechanical Pencil
- Brush Pen
- Kneaded Eraser
- Regular Printer Paper
- Tracing Paper
- Rulers (See-Through)
- Washi Tape
- Laptop with Adobe Illustrator + Photoshop
- Wacom Tablet (Optional)
- Smartphone (to take a photo)
INCLUDED IN YOUR COURSE DOWNLOADS:
- The 10-page course workbook (included in the course downloads)
- Reference photos (included in the course downloads)
- Photoshop textures (included in the course downloads)
YOUR 10-PAGE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A welcome message from Joanna
- A list of supplies for the class
- Rough draft of various layouts for inspo
- A visual guide for plotting anchor points in Illustrator
- Tips for posting your designs on Instagram
- Your final design (reference photo)