Sorry, we couldn't find anything 😔
Looking for sweet cookie recipes,
the latest fashion trends and inspo,
or a way to up your calligraphy game?
We'll help you find something amazing ✨
Intro To Chalk Ink Art
With those bold colors, this class is going to be a game changer for you! With the creative skills you’ll learn in this course, you’ll be able to add extra oomph to all kinds of handmade signs. For the kiddo’s birthday, a bachelorette party, a quote board, and more!
Your instructor, Kasey, has created colorful backdrops for major award shows and brands like TOMs and Nivea. She’s going to take those creative skills and teach it to you on a smaller scale. Your final project will be a fun piece of pop art on a chalkboard using chalk pens.
AFTER TAKING THIS CLASS, YOU’LL KNOW HOW TO:
- Use stencils (pre-designed!) to help you transfer your mockup onto a chalkboard.
- Outline your illustrations and layer on color using different chalk ink pens.
- Use white ink to add a shine effect and black ink to make your design pop.
Ready to get chalking? Enroll in our Intro To Chalk Ink Art online class today.
For more inspiration, check out a few of Kasey's colorful chalk ink designs below.
All you need to take this class are a few supplies, the design print out, and the 12-page class workbook prepared by Kasey.
SUPPLIES NEEDED TO TAKE THE CLASS
- Chalk Ink Wet Wipe Pens (6ml)
- Chalk Ink Wet Wipe Pens (15ml)
- Water Resistant Chalk Ink Pens
- Chalkboard (24”w x 20”h)
- White Transfer Paper
- Scotch Tape
- Red Ballpoint Pen
- Stencils (in course downloads)
- Paper Towels
- Magazine or Cardboard (for blotting)
- Cleaning Solution (¾ water, ¼ white vinegar)
- Small Paintbrush (optional)
- Microfiber Rag
THE CLASS WORKBOOK INCLUDES
- Welcome Message from Kasey
- A List of Supplies (+ Colors Used)
- Finding Inspiration + Creating Stencils
- How To Make A Chalkboard At Home
- Chalk Marker Basics/li>
- Adding Ink To Board: Base + Layering
- Details + Embellishments
- Outlining Your Art With Black
- Displaying Your Art