Sorry, we couldn't find anything 😔
Looking for sweet cookie recipes,
the latest fashion trends and inspo,
or a way to up your calligraphy game?
We'll help you find something amazing ✨
Unlock Your Planner Potential
Let’s make this year the best one yet! In this course, you’ll learn how to develop a planner system that finally gets you organized and helps you stay on track to hit your goals. No more half-started planners. Let’s finally figure out a planner system that works for your lifestyle!
Based on Jessica’s experience trying out all kinds of planner setups, she’ll walk you through the pros and cons of each. You’ll learn about various planner types, get ideas for lists and trackers to include in your own planner, and inspiration on how to customize your planner with lettering, illustration, stamps, and more!
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL KNOW HOW TO:
- Pick a planner that is right for you.
- Choose what kinds of trackers and lists to use.
- Customize your planner with various setups and creative features to add in.
This is not a cookie-cutter class where you’ll get a final system presented to you as a final project. Instead, Jessica wants to help you figure out what will work for you and arm you with all of info you need to make that decision.
Let’s get started! Enroll in our Unlock Your Planner Potential online class today!
Psst! You'll get access to a 10% off Passion Planner code AND a 30% off inkWELL Press code in your class downloads! Woot!
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS:
- The 10-page course workbook (included in your class downloads)
- A planner of choice (optional)
We're not asking for a ton of supplies here because this course is more about finding the right planner system for you and giving you inspiration to get started.
THE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A welcome message from Jessica
- A list of planners and supplies that are mentioned in the class (for your reference)
- 3 questions to help you find your planner purpose
- Figuring out your planner style
- Pros and cons of various planners
- Ideas for various lists you can include in your planner
- Ideas for various trackers you can include in your planner