Look Ma, No Smudge! Finally Learn How to Letter As a Lefty With Lauren Fitzmaurice
Hey, lefty! We heard you. You’re tired of smudging your hand-lettering ALL the time. You want to get past all the shaky upstrokes. AND you’d like to find a way to not shred the tips of all your awesome brush pens, right? These are all common left-handed letterer problems, and our newest class is going to give you all the solutions!
LIMITED TIME! ENROLL TODAY AND YOU COULD WIN:
- a Beginner Lettering Set from our friends at Tombow (a $16 value)
- two FREE Brit + Co classes of your choice (up to $88 in value)
The bottom line is: Lefties can do it too! In our LETTERING FOR LEFTIES class with fellow left-hander Lauren Fitzmaurice, you’ll get lettering tutorials that you can follow along from your lefty perspective. Plus, Lauren’s going to give you the basics of working with other supplies like chalk, waterbrush pens, calligraphy nibs, and more. You’ll be able to use the tips and best practices she shows you in this class to help you master skills in all of our other LETTERING classes.
In Lauren’s one-hour class, you’ll learn her solutions to the six most-common lefty challenges. By the end of this class, your hand-lettering is going to look 10 times better than when you started!
Just check out the class teaser below.
In this lefty exclusive class, you’ll learn how to:
- Look at your left-handedness with a new positive mindset. You CAN do it too!
- Use Lauren’s tips and techniques to solve six common challenges you face as a lefty.
- Create four different styles of hand lettering (brush calligraphy, faux calligraphy, pen calligraphy, watercolor brush pen).
You’ll also get access to an exclusive 30-page class workbook created by Lauren. You’ll get practice pages to go over basic strokes and lefty drills, a reference guide for various lettering styles, and pages to help you tweak letters to make them your own.
So what are you waiting for? ENROLL in our LETTERING FOR LEFTIES class today. The smudging stops here!