8 Must-Haves from Lime Crime’s Mega Sale
Makeup junkies know that when it comes to products, we can spend a mint — but why pay retail when there are discounts? With Memorial Day deals left and right (have you checked out Nordstrom’s Half-Yearly Sale yet?), there was bound to be a good makeup sale, and we’ve just hit the jackpot with cult-fave beauty brand Lime Crime’s up to 83-percent-off promo!
The retailer is slashing prices on 60 shades of liquid lipstick, press on nails, and lip kits, but for time’s sake, we’ve gone ahead and done the heavy shopping for you. Check out the eight best items below.
1. Matte Velvetine Liquid Lipstick in Polly ($5): Not only is this cult fave a whopping 75 percent off its original price tag of $20, but it’s also certified cruelty-free and vegan, so you can feel good about far more than saving on your insane new steal. Matte though it may be, it’s got a velvet finish, meaning your lips won’t dry out, and you’ll keep your color too. Eat your heart out, Kylie!
2. Pop on Nails in Oyster ($9): Match your new pearl hair to your mani with these pop-on nails that feature just the right touch of iridescence. There’s six holographic shades to choose from, though oyster is by far our fave. One size fits most, and extra-adhesive glue is included.
3. HI-LITE in Blossoms ($35): We know, we know — at $3 off, it’s not a HUGE discount, but considering the fact that this unicorn-ready highlighter JUST came out at the beginning of this month, we’ll take any discount we can get, even if it’s just 37 percent. Including three shades of gold, lavender, and sunset with a sheen of “opalescent pearl,” it’s the perfect companion to your summer makeup bag. Note: Only the Blossoms color is on sale (sorry, Opals fans).
4. Matte Velvetine Liquid Lipstick in True Love ($5): Inspired by the rose petals CEO Doe Deere used to press to her lips as a kid, this matte liquid lipstick (also part of the Velvetine line) is said to last for hours. Described as a “vibrant pinky red,” it will also be your go-to party color of the summer.
5. True Love Bundle ($10): The only thing better than the True Love liquid lipstick at 75 percent off? The full-size bundled version at 83 percent off, a full eight percent higher of a discount than the site is even advertising. For just $10, you’ll get True Love, Cupid, AND Saint for just $5 more than you’ll pay for a single. Three for the price of two? That’s just good sense!
6. Diamond Crushers in Lit ($16): If you’re not a big fan of mattes, we feel you — we’ve got you covered there too. This metallic-y topper has us flashing back to Jouer’s top Pinned hue of the moment, and it apparently smells like strawberries, as well.
7. Champagne Velve-Tins ($14): At 50 percent off, these three-piece velve-tins include mini, on-the-go sizing of your favorite velvetines in coordinated colors. Champagne offers up a nice neutral selection (which makes it our fave).
Shop the sale in full here.
Which Lime Crime products are your fave? Tweet us over @BritandCo.
(Photos via Lime Crime)