21 Ways to Hang Your Favorite Prints and Photos
If you’re looking for some inspiration in the photo department, you’ve come to the right place. Not only can we help you take the best photos and frame the prints you already have, we’ve also found 21 fun ways to hang your favorite Kodak moments. Say cheese!
1. Clothesline: Hang your photos out to dry — err, for all your visitors to see. (via Getty)
2. Staircase Trim: Tell a story up your staircase with your favorite photos.
3. Colorful Mats: Add pops of color to your black and white prints with bold matting. (via Getty)
4. DIY Canvas Prints: Mounted canvas photos look totally pro, but can be totally expensive. Hack your own, right in the comfort of your own snap-happy home.
5. Jumbo Print: Want a gallery-worthy piece minus the cost? Blow up your favorite print to (almost) cover an entire wall. (via A Beautiful Mess)
6. DIY Photo Clipboard: For a rustic chic look, turn drab pieces of wood into beautifully stained photo clipboards.
7. Small Photos, Large Frame: For a neat, geometric play, arrange a handful of landscape-oriented photos in one massive frame. (via A Beautiful Mess)
8. Photo Chandelier: This hangout is serving double duty. It’s part photo display, part chandelier, and all conversation piece.
9. Photo Ledge: Want to be able to rearrange your photos without hammer nail after nail into your wall? Hang mini shelves to create a ledge of mismatched frames. (via Getty)
10. Hanging Photo Tags: Your photos don’t have to hang in a frame. Get them printed on hanging tags (or DIY your own).
11. Photo Collage: Make your own photo collage with foam core boards, prints, Mod Podge, or whatever you can access. (via A Beautiful Mess)
12. Instagram Photo Wall: Bring your Instagram photos to life, and add a touch of sophistication with contrasting black on white on black frames.
13. Mismatched Frames: Spray-paint old frames in different hues of your favorite color to achieve this fun ombre look. (via Getty)
14. Binder Clips: Cheap and easy? We’re so in. Turn your office supplies into chic photo hangers.
15. Corner Wall Gallery: We’re loving what this pop of sunshine does for oft-ignored room corners. (via C.R.A.F.T.)
16. Paper Fan Photo Ornaments: Finally, ornaments you can hang year round.
17. Colored Wall Backdrop: Hang black and white photos against a colored wall with alternating black and white frames for a totally eye-catching look. (via Classy Clutter)
18. Hanging Photo Centerpiece: Create a hanging centerpiece at your next dinner party using an old ladder, photos, and some string. Pro Tip: Throw a birthday or bachelorette dinner, and hang photos of the night’s honoree.
19. Faux Gallery: Got a photo book that is just collecting dust on your coffee table? Channel your inner curator and make a mini wall gallery with your favorite pages. Pro Tip: Stock up on matching frames from Ikea. (via Getty)
20. Photo Booth Wall: Jumbo photo booth-style picture strips? Yes, please.
21. Photo-less Frames: Sick of all those smiling faces? Create a clean whitewash look, sans photos. (via Getty)
What’s your favorite way to display your photos? Let us know @BritandCo.
Additional reporting by Miranda Eifler