Know what’s better than a superstar who’s willing to get their hands dirty with some celebrity DIYs? A celeb who’s willing to do it for charity. Our hats are off to Miss Ruby Rose this week, who dropped by Toronto LGBTQ charity The 519 to whip up a little (okay, a huge) meal for change. Kudos also go out to moms like Jenni Farley (better known as JWoww), Alyssa Milano and Giuliana Rancic, who are finding creative after-school activities for their kids that don’t involve the TV — way to go, ladies! Color us impressed by these seven celebs.
1. Ruby Rose: Ruby Rose cooked for a cause, lending her culinary prowess to a cause close to home — supporting LGBTQ communities. (via @rubyrose)
2. Jenni Farley (AKA JWoww): “Look, ma, no hands!” JWoww, for one, is impressed with daughter Meilani’s work, dubbing her a “future Picasso.” (via @jwoww)
4. Alyssa Milano: Alyssa Milano shares this family Easter egg pic with this sweet sentiment: “This is what life is about.” Awwww! (via @milano_alyssa)
5. Rachel Bilson: Whoa — now THAT’S what we call a roast! Got any leftovers, Rach? (via @rachelbilson)
7. Giuliana Rancic: JWoww’s daughter isn’t the only celebrity kid with talent. Take a look at this prolific piece by Guiliana Rancic’s son, Edward Duke! (via @giulianarancic)
Follow us on Facebook for more creative celeb spotlights!
(Photo by Mike Coppola/Getty)