Now that spring is officially here, it’s time to kick your home decor up a notch. Whether you’re looking to brighten up your home a bit, or give your space a full-on spring refresh, Lulu & Georgia’s Friends & Family Sale is the best place to start. From glam fabric headboards to vintage-inspired rugs, this retailer has *all* the accents and furnishings you need for your home this season. Scroll down to see a few of our fave picks from the sale, and get ready to save BIG with an EXTRA 25% off site-wide with code BESTIES. This offer happens only once a year, so hurry over to their shop before midnight to grab your next great find. Trust us: This is one sale you won’t want to miss!
1. Spots Pillow, Pink ($38): Add some pattern to your room with this pink, speckled pillow. With its chic, yet modern vibe, it does double-duty to make the perfect statement for your space.
2. Asya Ottoman, Vanilla ($370): We can’t wait to kick up our heels on this cozy ottoman. Between the faux fur, and gold leg finishings, you’ll be sure to rest easy with this seriously glam piece.
3. Ooh La La Doormat ($45): Give your guests a dose of delight each time they cross your front door. When it comes to leaving, the whimsical print and polka-dot pattern will send them packing with the same feel-good vibes.
4. Geo Light Table Lamp ($187): Burning those late night hours just got a little easier on the eyes thanks to this geo lamp. Perfect for a home office or for your bedside table, this lamp will make you feel oh-so chic, no matter how many hours you’re logging.
5. Eliza Gran Venice Pom Pom Basket, Pink ($64): Tote around your latest farmer’s market finds in this cheery basket. Or, for less-mobile plans on the agenda, this pick functions well as a storage vessel for blankets, so you can cue those lazy days on the couch ahead.
6. Fabulous Cocktail Glass ($24, set of two): Make a statement while you sip with these graphic cocktail glasses. When it comes to usability, the more opportunities to pull these out, the better!
7. Elodie Rug by Glitter Guide ($225): Throw down this rug for a fun, spring statement in your room. Between the vivid pattern and the rich range of hues, you’ll be left with an extra pep in your step each time you cross it.
8. Eilish Bar Cart ($796): Step up your hostess game with this gold bar cart. It’s the perfect way to liven up a late-night gathering, or just a good excuse to show off your latest liquor recipe. Plus, there’s even a wine rack on the bottom. We’ll cheers to that!
9. Press for Champagne Print ($25): This print is an easy way to add some pretty, Parisian vibes to your room — even if it isn’t totally functional just yet.
10. Agate Coaster Set, Pink ($45): These one-of-a-kind coasters would be a lively addition to your coffee table, even if you aren’t planning on using them as diligently as your S.O. would prefer…
11. Kenza Moroccan Pouf, Metallic ($205): Add a touch of bohemian-chic to your place with this gold pouf. It’s perfect for small spaces requiring extra seating, while also serving as a convenient way to prop your feet (in the most stylish of ways).
12. Ceramic Pineapple, Gold and Ivory ($23): Give off all the happy vibes with this little accent that would look great just about anywhere. Add it to an entryway for a warm welcome to guests, or place it in the living room for a constant source of tropical cheer.
13. Fiesta Pillow, Multi ($52): We can’t say no to a fiesta (or this bright little cushion). Between the woven pattern and multi-color flair, it has everything you need to set the tone for a good time.
14. Aelfie Zeynab Bone Inlay Tray ($110): Speaking of parties, this tray is the ideal way to serve up a series of freshly-made margs, or the ever popular bowl of chips and queso. We’ll take seconds of both, please!
15. Halle Basket, Seagrass and Rose ($20): This basket is the prettiest storage companion for a pile of warm laundry, or a hideaway for miscellaneous trinkets lying around your room. Plus, it’s so versatile that you’ll want one in the corner of every room.
16. DwellStudio Faceted White Vase ($75): Give your plants a new edge with these geo-matte vases. They’re unique enough to serve as a table centerpiece or atop your desk. Either way, they’ll bring a sense of intricacy that’ll leave your guests wondering where you scored them in the first place.
17. Penelope Mirror ($402): If you need a little luxe in your life, then this mirror is for you. Finished in gold and with all the right edging, it’ll upgrade your space to a regal retreat in no time.
18. Marrakesh Camel Print ($30): Our love of Moroccan just met its new match thanks to this cute camel print. It’s bright enough to hang as a standalone piece, but could also add a dose of vibrance to your gallery wall.
Looking for some new decor? Follow us on Pinterest for more home inspo and resources.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.