10 of the Best Celebrity Hairstyles on Instagrams This Week
When it comes to learning new hairstyles, we gleaned some chic how-tos this week. For example, we mastered the art of the 30-second coil topknot, the “Bump-it” half top knot, and the wrapped ponytail, just to name a few. Looking for more pin-worthy ‘dos to try this weekend? Luckily our fave celebs on Instagram are here to help. From winter braids to slick lobs, these gorgeous manes are the perfect snaps to take your hair game to the next level, whether you’re primping up for a casual night out or a fancy soirée.
1. Lily James: Looking for a fresh, regal ‘do to try at your next ball? Try these soft tresses, courtesy of our fave style princess James, which go perfectly with a breezy, romantic neckline. (Photo via @lilyjamesofficial)
2. Kylie Jenner: Channel your inner snow princess with the cool twist on the top knot that Kylie ‘grammed this week. Throw in a nude lip and a sparkly frock for an extra chic ensemble. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
3. Priyanka Chopra: Our favorite agent looks stunning sporting this fishtail braid. Go au naturale by keeping makeup minimal for a fresh daytime look. (Photo via @priyankachopra)
4. Ciara: Femme Fatale never looked so good. Try this blowout with a side-part and finish it off with a red lip and light contouring to serve some *serious* face. (Photo via @ciara)
5. Selena Gomez: Here’s a perfect date night ‘do. Stay simple with big, flowing locks, add some gloss to your lips and catch your boo’s eye with some statement-making jewelry. (Photo via @selenagomez)
6. Meagan Good: Opulence doesn’t have to look so complicated, especially when it comes to your mane. Instead, go for this slick, side-swept coiffure, and you’ll be sure to look like the belle of the ball. (Photo via @msgood)
7. Gillian Anderson: This “X-Files” starlet showed us a no-fuss way to glam up your lob with this side-swept style. Pair it with a Midas grecian gown to turn heads. (Photo via _gilliananderson)
8. Laverne Cox: We love a little drama, and leave it to OITNB starlet Cox to deliver just that with this show-stopping look, perfectly topped off with an Old-Hollywood ‘do that honors the great screen sirens of yore. Gorg. (Photo via @lavernecox)
9. Miranda Kerr: Your squad won’t be able to keep their hands off you with this slick hairstyle. Try a middle part and work your curls down to your shoulder for a mid-length, high-impact finish. (Photo via @mirandakerr)
10. Eva Longoria: Add a whimsical spark to your formal frock with an ethereal updo. Keep it light and fun with a smokey eye and bubblegum-pink lips. (photo via @evalongoria)
Tweet us your fave celeb inspo @BritandCo!