We Can’t Get Enough of These 14 Mondrian-Inspired Styles
They say fashion is art, but in the case of Piet Mondrian, it seems that art can be fashion as well. Mondrian’s works of geometric lines complemented by primary colors have almost officially become a brand of their own. From phone cases and housewares to shoes and clothes, you can find his visions being used as inspiration for anything and everything in the world of style (just ask Yves St. Laurent). We’ve rounded up 14 of our favorite Mondrian-inspired styles for you, so everyone can join in on the artsy fashion fun.
4. Abstract Acrylic Bracelet ($40): Not ready to rock the full-on geometric look? Opt for bangles that still add plenty of color.
6. Baby Bodysuit ($23): Don’t let your little babe miss out on the Mondrian fun!
9. PO Design Mondri Vase ($100): Add a sleek, contemporary vibe to any space with this gorgeous piece. It’s almost a work of art in itself.
11. ’60s Mod Dress ($98 and up): Rockin’ the retro! While this frock would be perfect for a throwback Halloween costume, we also think it’s completely acceptable to wear it any other time of year as well.
13. Cat Eye Sunglasses ($575): Classic, colorful and chic. Enough said.
Which of these Mondrian-inspired styles has you feeling artsy? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.