So in this week’s edition of “Wha?!,” the Kardashians and longtime stylist Monica Rose have parted ways. Called a “mysterious split” by the New York Post, rumors are swirling about the details and reasons for the breakup. Whatever the cause, Rose still reportedly counts Chrissy Teigen, Cara Delevingne, and Kaia Gerber as clients. So rather than surmise what exactly happened to cause this shift in fashion tectonic plates (change is a good thing!), we’re choosing to focus our attentions on who could possibly take the helm, keeping the clan in the internet-breaking styles to which they’ve become accustomed. Below, some educated guesses.
1. Jill Jacobs: Already reportedly working with Kylie, Jacobs is actually a former assistant of Rose. Eep.
2. Dani Michelle: Counting Kourtney, Jordyn Woods, and Kristin Cavallari among her clients already, Michelle has recently been tagged in some collabs with Khloe. Could she be making her way further into fashion’s most trend-setting family?
3. Marni Senofonte: Best known for working with Beyonce, Senofonte definitely has a flair for the dramatic — she’s already won over Kendall, who hired the stylist, according to People.
4. Shiona Turini: A fashion editor, stylist, and consultant, Turini also has ties to Bey (she worked on the Formation video), and has worked with Solange, as well. Her personal style is groundbreaking enough to earn her a spot on their speed dial.
5. Kate Young: Selena Gomez, Dakota Johnson, Sienna Miller, Michelle Williams, and Natalie Portman have all left their looks in her charge. Need we say more? This would be a major coup (sorry, koup) for the Kardashians, but could definitely continue to elevate their brands.
7. Jenna Lyons: Just kidding! (Sort of. But we hear she’s free. Imagine the whole clan in bright pink and mixed prints. Epic.) Never say never. If there’s anything you can’t count on the KarJenners for, it’s the unexpected.
Want more celeb style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest.