Morning Buzz: Real-Life Fault in Our Stars Couple Die Only Five Days Apart + More
From a heartbreaking IRL love story to the latest legal updates in the Brad and Angelina split, here are six of today’s top news items.
1. Katie Prager and Dalton Prager met online when they were 18. They both suffered from cystic fibrosis, a disease that affects mostly the lungs, and though they married two years after meeting, their delicate health meant they couldn’t spend a lot of time together in person. Last Saturday, Dalton sadly passed away, with his wife Katie being with him via FaceTime, and yesterday, just five days after her husband, Katie also lost her battle with cystic fibrosis while surrounded by loved ones at home. Their families are asking for people to learn about the illness and become blood donors in their honor. (Photo via Dalton and Katie Prager’s Transplant Page/Facebook)
2. The FBI have released a statement regarding their investigation into Brad Pitt. Following the announcement of Angelina filing for divorce from Brad Pitt, rumors have been flying. Brad Pitt was said to be under investigation for child abuse, and while the LAPD have said they are not in fact investigating, the FBI released the following statement: “In response to your inquiry regarding allegations within the special aircraft jurisdiction of the United States; specifically, an aircraft carrying Mr. Brad Pitt and his children, the FBI is continuing to gather facts and will evaluate whether an investigation at the federal level will be pursued.”
3. OMG, this epic Full(er) House throwback will make you feel SO OLD. Also, it’s totally adorable. Candace Cameron Bure posted this side-by-side of the original cast and the Fuller House gang in celebration of the 29th (!!!!) anniversary of Full House‘s premiere. Time flies.
4. Kristen Bell’s childhood haircut was just as embarrassing as yours. Kristen told James Corden that her mom helped her fit in with the boys on her all-boys baseball team with a terrible haircut. “What she did to make sure I fit in with the boys, was she took the bangs past the forehead, past the ear, all the way down to the back, which I believe we now call a mullet.” LOL.
Sometimes, you just gotta bust out the dance moves!
Posted by Kyoot Kids on Thursday, September 22, 2016
5. When you’re just trying to turn up because it’s Friday but everyone keeps reminding you you still have to get through the work day. Same.
6. Quote of the day: “I’m not petty.” Kim Kardashian West admits that members of Taylor’s #girlsquad texted her after the famous “Famous” phone call but will not divulge who. Because she is not petty.
Who do you think texted Kim? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Dalton and Katie Prager’s Transplant Page/Facebook)