The Top 15 *Most-Pinned* Brownie Recipes on Pinterest
Whether you prefer ’em old style, packed with newfangled flavors like pumpkin or potato chips, or even spiked with red wine, brownies have got to be THE treat that tops all others. So when it’s time to indulge, you want the most over-the-top brownie recipe you can find, amiright? Here’s where Pinterest comes in. On Pinterest you’ll discover brownies that have been pinned not just *hundreds* of times, not just *thousands* of times, but tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, and yes, even a million+ times. Here are 15 of the most ooey-gooey rich and chewy brownies, as ranked on Pinterest.
1. Salted Caramel Brownies (1 million+ pins): So, what makes THIS brownie the million-plus-pins brownie on Pinterest? Pure decadence. It’s a super thick and fudgy brownie that’s been densely filled with chocolate chips, then topped with a layer of salted caramel — so what’s not to love? (via Something Swanky)
2. Lunch Lady Brownies (128.1k+ pins): I don’t know whose lunch lady first made these babies, but send me back to school, puh-lease. There’s nothing like a fudgy brownie with icing to match, made from real cocoa and butter. (via Life in the Lofthouse)
3. Nutella Fudge Brownies (119.6k+ pins): If you like yours fudgy, rather than cakey, this is the brownie for you. And the addition of everyone’s fave hazelnut spread only makes it that much richer. (via Life, Love and Sugar)
4. The Best Healthier Brownies (77.7k+ pins): This healthier take on the classic brownie has beat out so many more hedonistic versions, you’ve got to try it to believe it. Guilt-free goodies for the win! (via Chelsea’s Messy Apron)
6. The Best German Chocolate Brownies (59.8k+ pins): If a Mounds bar and a brownie had a baby, it would look like this. One bite of that coconutty goodness on top and you’ll be in brownie hybrid heaven. (via Averie Cooks)
9. Red Velvet Brownies With Cream Cheese Frosting (32.4k+ pins): These brownies are genius, because what is red velvet if not the chocolatiest batter around. But the inch-thick cream cheese icing is the real star of this show. (via The Recipe Critic)
10. Salted Caramel Pretzel Brownies (28.6k+ pins): If Chubby Hubby is your fave Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, prepare to meet your new brownie obsession. The salty pretzel crust takes this caramel concoction to a whole new level. (via The Brick Kitchen)
11. Chocolate Mousse Brownies (20.4k+ pins): There’s a ton of heavy cream in this recipe, and you’re going to taste every drop of it. This double-layer flavor bomb is what chocolate dreams are made of. (via Creme de la Crumb)
12. Mom’s Famous Caramel Brownies (9.4k+ pins): This one’s like a brownie-caramel sandwich. Click through to learn the secret to heating up the caramels to ooey-gooey perfection while the batter bakes up cakey. (via Oh Sweet Basil)
13. Reese’s Peanut Butter Brownies (9.2k+ pins): This brownie is pure chocolate and peanut butter perfection. Like the throwback jingle goes: Two great tastes that go great together. (via Tastes Better from Scratch)
14. Twix Brownies (8.2k+ pins): These bars taste EXACTLY like everyone’s fave candy bar with the cookie crust, thanks to a crunchy layer of mashed shortbread cookie crumbs. Move over, Speculoos — there’s a new cookie-batter boyfriend in town. (via Life in the Lofthouse)
15. S’mores Brownies (4.7k+ pins): Look, it’s everyone’s fave campfire treat, but extra *brownie* points for presentation. The graham crackers are represented by Golden Grahams cereal, making every little bar look *almost* too sweet to eat. (A Spicy Perspective)
If you love finding the most decadent treats, follow us on Pinterest for more.