7 Beauty Books That Are the Perfect Mother’s Day Gift
Looking for the perfect gift to get your beauty-loving mom for Mother’s Day? Since she already has a closet full of products, look no further than a gorgeous beauty bible that’s stocked with surprising tips, behind-the-scenes beauty industry scoop, and more. Shop these books to give your mom just the right inspo to stay as glam as ever!
1. Hello Glow: 150+ Easy Natural Beauty Recipes for a Fresh New You by Stephanie Gerber ($13): For the DIY-lovin’ mama, this book will be right up her alley. Authored by Nashville-based natural living blogger, Stephanie Gerber, she’ll find over 150 beauty recipes from face masks to lip balms that she can complete in her own kitchen.
2. Eat Pretty Every Day: 365 Daily Inspirations for Nourishing Beauty, Inside and Out by Jolene Hart ($12): Give the gift of beauty one day at a time with this daily inspirations page-turner. It’s complete with 365 tidbits on all things beauty and wellness to remind her that she’s still got it every day of the year.
3. Color Stories: Behind the Scenes of America’s Billion-Dollar Beauty Industry by Mary Lisa Gavenas ($16): What to get the mom who taught you everything when it comes to your beauty routine? This BTS deep dive into the biz that she loves! Get an insider’s view into how the beauty industry works — yes, the good and the bad.
4. Pretty Honest: The Straight-Talking Beauty Companion by Sali Hughes ($23): Journalist and broadcaster Sali Hughes gets real down and dirty in this book that’s, well, pretty honest. She gives the inside scoop on her 20+ years in the industry and shows how real women can make makeup work the way they want to.
5. The Little Book of Skin Care: Korean Beauty Secrets for Healthy, Glowing Skin by Charlotte Cho ($12): Written by Charlotte Cho, the founder of K-beauty website Soko Glam, this option gives advice on how to turn your basic routine into one that works.
6. Bobbi Brown Beauty from the Inside Out: Makeup * Wellness * Confidence by Bobbi Brown ($16): As a mother herself, renowned makeup artist Bobbi Brown can give our moms the skinny (including brush techniques and skincare routines) on how to look and feel like the awesome mamas they are.
7. Goop Clean Beauty by the Editors of Goop ($18): If your mom is into clean living, chances are she’s already obsessed with Goop. This book will only further her love, providing her with advice for head-to-toe beauty by the editors of her favorite website.
Tweet us your must-read beauty books @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.