Last week we asked you who are your favorite people to follow on Instagram, and we were blown away by the response! It was nearly impossible to narrow down the list to just 10 accounts. But after spending hours browsing, we came up with our new must-follow list. Take a look, and see if your submission made the cut!
1. Joy the Baker: One of our favorite food bloggers, Joy is a favorite on Instagram, too! Not only are her food photos drool-worthy, but she gives a fun peek behind the scenes of her photo shoots.
2. Khiesti: These fun illustrations done by a German artist use real life objects combined with simple line drawings that are completely charming. Plus, her videos of composing the drawings are not to be missed!
3. Rachel Ryle: This might be our new favorite account for Instagram video! Rachel’s adorable stop-motion drawings tell complete stories in just 15 seconds. We especially like the French press coffee video.
4. Ann Street Studio: Fashion photographer Jamie Beck has been a favorite for awhile, but her Instagram feed is to die for. It’s the fastest way to get caught up on New York Fashion Week—she’s recapped the shows she attended in just 15 seconds each.
5. New York City: Surprisingly enough this account isn’t run by the city of New York, but by one of it’s residents. Liz was an early Instagrammer and shares a beautiful view of the city that never sleeps.
6. Swerved: Another look at New York City, this time through the eyes of a more conceptual photographer. We love all of the different perspectives and angles. It casts the city in a whole new light.
7. Dayzdandconfuzd: If L.A. in black and white is more your style, start following this account immediately. We love the extreme lights and shadows, and the occasional pop of a colorful photo.
8. Mindy Kaling: We had two celebs make the list, and it’s no surprise that funny girl Mindy Kaling was one of them. Look at her super on-trend nail art!
9. Karlie Kloss: Yes, you can follow supermodel Karlie Kloss for beautiful behind the scenes photos of fashion shows, magazine shoots, and more. But we appreciate the fact that she participates in throwback Thursday, and wore floral jumpers just like the rest of us.
10. Charlie Hearts Bacon: Oh Charlie, we heart you. How could you say no to that face? We’d give him all the bacon we have.
Are you already following these accounts on Instagram, or did you find someone new to enjoy? Tell us in the comments!