10 New Beauty Products to Scoop Up in July
Happy July! What better way to welcome the month than with a slew of brand new beauty must-haves? Embrace the warm weather and sunshine by spritzing on a new, sweet smelling SPF and a hairspray that was made for achieving beachy hair. Those items — and more — are all on our list of 10 new beauty products that you need to know about this month.
1. Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara ($25): This mascara glides onto each and every lash, coating them with an inky color and buildable formula that allows you to create a ton of volume. Your eyelashes will stay curled, coated, and clump-free for up to 24 hours.
2. Hint Grapefruit Sunscreen SPF 30 ($24): The makers behind hint, the flavored water company, just launched a line of water-resistant, spray-on sunscreens. They’re scented with all-natural fruit essences, so they’re safe for the whole fam (and not overpowering for sensitive noses). They thought of everything: The nozzle is designed to evenly spray so you don’t have to worry about missing a spot.
3. Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo ($3) and Conditioner ($3): If you want to repair your locks by next season, start sudsing up with this duo ASAP. The shampoo and conditioner heal and strengthen your strands with each lather. Smooth, frizz-free, shiny hair flips are in your future, girl.
4. Ardell Beauty Stroke of Brow Feathering Pen ($10): The company known for affordable false lashes has added a waterproof, smudge-proof brow pen that serves up undeniably precise strokes. The tip lets you draw on tiny hairs where you’re sparse so you can have the strongest brow game ever.
5. H2O+ Beauty Infinity+ Wrinkle Reducing Booster ($38): Apply on its own or add a couple drops of this red algae-, hyaluronic acid-, and antioxidant-rich booster to a moisturizer or serum to turn it into a fine line-filling formula. It’ll smooth out existing wrinkles while keeping them plump and hydrated so future creases are less likely to form.
6. Flower Beauty Turquoise Fragrance ($20): The perky, turquoise glass housing of this relaxing scent adds a nice pop of color to your vanity, but it’s what’s inside the flower-topped bottle that counts. Notes of pink peppercorn, citrus, fennel, and fig wood give you a seriously zen, sensory escape that keeps you smelling fresh year-round.
7. L’ANZA Keratin Healing Oil Brush Thru Hair Spray ($28): Reach for this hairspray to give your strands the best of both worlds: a medium hold and maximum touchability. Spritz it into your mane and count on the fact that whatever look you’ve styled will be set in place without feeling hard or crunchy. Its lightweight finish is perfect for that tousled, beachy ‘do.
8. Yes to Cucumbers Single Use Calming Sleep Mask ($3): Seal in your skincare routine with this soothing, one-time-use sleeping mask as the final step. If you’ve spent too much time in the sun or are just dealing with irritation, this calming cream will help to restore your complexion as you sleep.
9. Megababe Thigh Rescue ($14): Chafing is a thing this time of year. Swipe this aloe-enriched stick on your thighs and you won’t have to worry about annoying, sweaty friction all day. Vitamin E, pomegranate seed extract, and grapeseed oil soothe, firm, and hydrate overheated skin, making this a purse must-have.
10. Oribe The Lacquer High Shine Nail Polish ($32) in Royal Blush: Good news: Fresh hues like this sandy pink were added to Oribe’s lacquer line just in time for summer. Give your digits a polish job with a trendy shade of blush and rest assured that it’ll stay chip-free, shiny, and true-to-color from the time you slick it on until you remove it.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.