10 New Beauty Products to Try This June
Just like *that* and it’s June! Even if you’re not jetting off to some tropical destination for a much-needed (and deserved) vacation, you can still channel those island vibes with a slew of new beauty products. Let your senses transport you to a faraway oasis with a fruity-smelling skincare product, a sea salt-infused hair cream, and more. Here are 10 products launching in June that your summer routine needs.
1. Verb Sea Texture Cream ($14): Even if your plans don’t call for sand and saltwater, this new texturizing cream from Verb will upgrade your hair to beach status. Apply the sea water- and sea salt-infused paste throughout your hair and let it do its thing — simple as that. The cream works with your hair to bring out its natural texture, and makes second (or third-, or fourth-) day tresses look perfectly disheveled.
2. Benefit Cosmetics Pore Minimizing Makeup ($30): This light-as-air makeup from Benefit is everything if you want to smooth out the look of large pores. The tube comes with a sponge on one end so you can easily apply the eight-hour matte foundation on the go, making it a must-pack for your seasonal travels.
3. Urban Decay Go NAKED Perfume Oil ($24): This brand new, limited edition oil (the first perfume in Urban Decay’s cult-favorite NAKED collection) was made for summer. It smells like lavender, orange blossom, lemon, and more summer-centric scents that make you feel like you’re living life in a tropical paradise. The handy rollerball makes it perfect for tossing in your vacation bag.
4. Juice Beauty Green Apple Essence ($35): Launching on June 1, this lightweight, vitamin-packed essence brightens while keeping parched skin plump and moisturized. Plus, if you’re prone to sun spots (which are especially common this time of year), a radiance-boosting essence like this one can help fade them while evening out your skin tone at the same time.
5. Smith & Cult Illumify Shimmering Highlight ($36): If looking glittery isn’t your thing, but rocking a flattering highlight is, then this gorgeous product will be your new fave. The buildable formula lets you control just how much light you’re bringing to your face, while the cream-to-powder texture makes blending a breeze.
6. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon Dry Shampoo ($28): This three-in-one dry shampoo is a totally unique essential for summer. Rose root extract and natural rice starch work to free your hair of dirt and grime while adding bouncy volume and fresh-from-the-waves texture, but the scent is the real hero here. The standout formula also moonlights as a fine fragrance thanks to its sweet-but-spicy notes, which you can spritz from head to toe.
7. ELEMIS 24/7 Super Skin Collection ($99): If you want to look more youthful before the season is over, consider investing in this trio that claims it can make you look five years younger in 28 days (say whaaa?). You’ll score the Peptide 4 Night Recovery Cream Oil (which contains an ingredient that’s brand new to skincare), Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, and Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, making it a worthwhile purchase for the price. These products work with your body’s inner clock as you sleep, so you wake up looking fresh-faced and radiant. Who doesn’t want that?
8. L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise ($10): This holy grail product just got a makeover! A new, silky mascara leaves your lashes evenly coated with a perfect black-as-night color, while the soft-bristled, wavy brush makes it easy to comb through from root to tip. The best part is that it washes off easily, so your eyelashes won’t weaken from too much scrubbing.
9. Bolden Brightening Moisturizer SPF 30 ($28): While lots of SPF products can look chalky or leave a gray cast on darker skin, this brand new sun protector was specifically designed to blend seamlessly into all skintones. Beyond providing a solid shield from harmful rays, it’s packed with brightening vitamin C and free-radical-fighting antioxidants, so everyone’s skin can be in tip-top shape this summer.
10. Amika Curl Icon Base Kit ($120): Get curls for days without damaging strands with this set that includes a tourmaline-infused ceramic base (that releases protective infrared heat and negative ions) and a one-inch curler barrel to get you started. Switch your style by purchasing additional barrels in various sizes.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.