10 Fresh New Beauty Products to Try in May
Maybe it’s the warmer weather — or maybe it’s just all the unicorn frapps — but hair, makeup, and skin care brands brought it this month. These 10 debuts in May are giving us life and getting us stoked for summer, so read on to learn all about the latest and greatest beauty products.
1. BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette ($46): The go-to glow brand, BECCA, is dropping a brand new, limited-edition cheek palette collab with Chrissy Teigen. It contains everything you need to create a slew of looks: a perky, pink blush, two shimmery (but not glittery) highlighters, and a gorgeous bronzer.
2. Ole Henriksen Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub ($28): This warming scrub does it all for oily and combination skin. Glycolic acid gently sloughs off dead skin while lactic acid hydrates and smooths.
3. Virtue Full Shampoo ($36) and Full Conditioner ($38): Give your locks a boost in volume every time you lather up with this new shampoo and conditioner from the brand that tapped celeb hairstylist Adir Abergel as creative director. Beyond that, the keratin-infused formula works to strengthen each strand while eliminating oil and buildup.
4. Manuka Doctor 24K Gold & Manuka Honey Body Oil ($40): Just in time for warm weather season, this glitzy body oil rich in moringa, avocado, and baobab oils leaves your skin looking glimmery in a sexy (and truly wearable) way.
5. CoverGirl Total Tease Waterproof Mascara ($9): This totally affordable mascara leaves your eyelashes long and separated without unwanted clumps. The inky, smudge-free formula brings a ton of definition to your eyes, while the two-in-one brush lets you lengthen, volumize, and separate.
6. The Beachwaver Co. Coast Pro Ceramic Styling Iron ($169): The brand behind the rotating curling iron is debuting a unique flat iron that’s made for all hair types (although they have a titanium version that’s made for curly and coarse locks). The attachments mimic a round brush, so you’ll be left with blowout-like bounce, volume, and smoothness.
7. Cocokind Raspberry Vinegar Toner ($16): Spritz on this raspberry vinegar-enriched toner, kick back, and marvel at how your acne seems to disappear. The acidity of vinegar balances out the pH level of your skin so you experience less oil, which keeps breakouts in check. This two-ingredient formula also helps calm irritation and inflammation.
8. Merle Norman Beautiful Journey Face + Eye Palette ($48): This fully loaded compact gives you instant summer goddess vibes. Four neutral eyeshadows let you create a ton of different looks, while the blush and bronzer make it easy to tie it all together.
9. Pacifica Coconut Probiotic Mineral Face Shade ($13): Don’t even think about stepping outside without being properly protected from the sun. This fresh mineral SPF smells like coconuts, is water resistant, and contains vegan probiotics and caffeine, both of which keep your skin looking plumped up and healthy.
10. Christian Louboutin Metalinude Nail Colour ($50): Deck your nails in Christian Louboutin’s latest glitzy beauty launch: metallic chrome nail polish. The universally flattering, full-coverage nude colors are packed with shimmery pigments that instantly make your digits look on-trend. One coat is all you need, which is perfect for those last-minute manis.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.