May is heeeere! Bring on fresh, vibrant hues (lilac makeup, we’re lookin’ at you), glowy skin and SPF everything, because the sun is shining, y’all. Warm up to metallic lips (it’s a huge trend for spring), a reimagined, classic blush, a next-level skincare device and more. Here are 10 new beauty products coming out this month.
1. Milani Amore Mattallic Lip Crème ($9 ): These lip products launched yesterday, and serve up seriously gorgeous colors. We’ve been using them at Brit + Co HQ for the past week, and it’s safe to say they’ve generated a bit of office buzz for their bold hues and major staying power. They feel like a hydrating lipstick so they won’t leave your lips feeling dry.
2. Osmia Organics Summer Soap ($18): Launching May 24, this special release soap was made to give off summer vibes. You’ll pick up the scent of basil, lemongrass, mint and a base of amyris that’ll transport you to beachside nirvana every time you lather up.
3. NARS Special Edition Blush ($39) in Orgasm: The cult-classic blush re-launched yesterday in a special edition version that features a bigger size, which is perfect for those who are as obsessed with this makeup product as I am. It’s a universally flattering shade that gives you a healthy glow and slight sheen without crossing into sparkly territory.
4. Lancôme Belle de Teint Liquid Glow Trio ($38): Shake this stuff up and you’ll be working with a gorgeous fluid that enhances the natural tones of your skin. Add a few drops of this to your foundation or apply directly to your skin to amp up your inner radiance. You can also apply this on your bod for an early summer glow.
5. Skin Inc. Pure Serum Mist ($55): This ingenious product is a serum in mist form — how cool is that? You can spritz this stuff on before you apply your makeup and after to set it, but it also works wonders as a refreshing spray you can turn to when you’re in need of a 3pm pick-me-up. It’ll hydrate your skin while leaving behind a dewy finish.
6. FOREO Luna Play ($39): I’m obsessed AF with this skincare device’s big sister, the FOREO Luna 2, so I’m happy a travel-sized version is launching this month. This handy device (which comes in several seriously legit colors) not only gets your skin squeaky clean, but also acts as a gentle exfoliator. The FOREO Luna Play is a must-have for jet-setters who are all about skincare.
7. COOLA Mineral Liplux SPF 30 ($18): If you’re looking for a waterproof makeup product that looks just as good under water as it does on dry land, this is it. The COOLA Mineral Liplux with SPF 30 not only protects your lips from the sun, but is also water resistant for up to 40 minutes. Who says you can’t rock a bold lip at the beach?
8. Lash Star Beauty Full Control Mascara ($35): This brand new mascara is available starting on May 25, and as someone who’s used it, let me just say it’s worth a try. The dual-ended product lets you prime your lashes and then paint them with an inky black color that’ll define your eyes while adding length and definition to your lashes.
9. Meow Meow Tweet Deodorant Sticks ($22): Add these to your bathroom cabinet starting May 12! This adorable and effective deodorant stick is made from plant and mineral powders, essential oils and organic butters, so you can feel confident in what you’re putting on your skin.
10. Alima Pure Pressed Eyeshadow ($26): You’re going to want to stock up on these eyeshadows when they launch on May 16 — they’re *that* good. Ten beautiful shades will be available, offering a strong color payoff with a creamy texture. Use them wet for even more definition.
Follow us on Pinterest for more new beauty product info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.