10 New B+C Shop Products You Need in Your Life
It’s Sunday, which means the weekend is almost over (boo!), but your weekend online shopping is just about to begin. In need of a little retail therapy? We have just the solution. Shop our new products in the Brit + Co Shop! From bath salts to graphic tees to epic wall art, you need it all. Trust us. Scroll through to take a peek.
1. Test Tube Salt Soak ($12): Relax in a salt bath this week. Go ahead — you deserve it.
2. Pizza + Pasta Art Prints ($44): TBH, truer words have never been spoken. Pizza. Is. Eternal.
3. Paper Flower Kit ($19): Backdrops are kind of our jam here at B+C. Add them to the photo booth at your next party or pop them behind your couch. They’ll be adorable anywhere! Need a little extra help making them? Take our online class!
4. 2016 Jungle Appointment Calendar ($28): We know, we know. It’s 2015. But it’s never too early to start planning!
5. Blink Print ($55): Take your gallery wall to the next level with this blink print. Colorful and cute. What more could you ask for?
6. Bambi bkr Bottle ($30): Fact: You can never have *too* many water bottles. Especially when it’s a bright pink bkr!
7. Party On Tee ($55): Aren’t Clashist tees just the best? We’re loving this one at the moment.
8. Butter’s Better Card ($5): Let’s be real for a sec. We all know that everything is better with butter.
9. Gold Confetti Tumblers ($20): Make your special occasion even more special with gold confetti tumblers, because why not?
10. Peak Ring ($52): Found: the perfect ring to add to your already-epic rotation. Ring parties are the new arm parties, right?
What’s your favorite product in the shop right now? Share with us in the comments below!
If you lack a certain way with words, then perhaps you can rely on showing how you feel this holiday season with an artful greeting card you can make at home! Brit dropped by our crafting studio where we teamed with Camp by Walmart to create a choose-your-own-adventure holiday card tutorial. In the interactive video, it's up to you to decide what type of card you want to make — sentimental, or stylish? Three-dimensional, or keep it simple? After you've selected your design vibe, Brit helps you assemble it all together so your last-min card is ready to send. Get ready to pick up a few new DIY tricks when you watch the video now!