New Year’s Eve is one of the fanciest and most-hyped holidays of the year, and you’ve decided to throw the big party this year. But that doesn’t mean you have to spend the rest of 2015 in the kitchen preparing food for your guests; just make a few of these three-ingredient appetizers and you’ll be set to join in on the countdown to midnight. From traditional apps like spinach dip and baked brie to dishes you may have never thought of (beer cheese, anyone?) you’ll find food that will start your new year off right.
1. Three Ingredient Wonton Dip: Everybody loves cream cheese wontons, and this dip version tastes exactly the like the take-out staple. It’s way easier and quicker to make than the real thing though, so you’ll have extra time to spend on your special NYE look. (via Le Creme de la Crumb)
3. Jalapeño Poppers: This DIY version of the classic appetizer is way better than the store-bought kind. Watch your party guests go wild for the irresistible combination of spicy peppers, crispy crescent rolls and velvety cream cheese. (via Betty Crocker)
5. Easy Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms: Add a veggie app to your NYE table with these super simple stuffed mushrooms. Use your favorite jarred pesto and add some parmesan cheese on top for a delectable snack. (via Gimme Some Oven)
7. Crock-Pot Grape Jelly Meatballs: If you have *no* time to prep your party apps, this is the recipe for you. You only need to pour jelly (say what!?), meatballs and barbecue sauce in your crockpot to have delicious meatballs ready when your guests arrive. (via I Heart Nap Time)
8. Baked Brie With Maple Syrup and Thyme: This is basically the best fondu you’ll ever have. They’re sweet and savory at the same time, so all you need is some extra bread to scoop up all the melty cheese. (via RecipeTin Eats)
Find more party food inspiration and recipes on the Brit+Co Pinterest account!