Nick Lachey Helping Vanessa With Her “Honey Do” List Is #RelationshipGoals
Know what’s even better than reveling in an awesome creation of something you made with your own two hands? Sharing that creation with someone you love. Take Nick Lachey, for example, who worked super hard this week to help wife Vanessa check one off the “honey do” list. Or Ashley Greene, who whipped up a home-cooked meal to share with her man. You can also share with friends, like Krysten Ritter does when she knitsbaby goods for her new mommy pals. Check out all the ways celebs are creating for others this week in our roundup below.
1. Vanessa Lachey: Vanessa Lachey (who’s mid-garage renovation before baby number three arrives) put her husband, 98 degrees boy bander Nick Lachey, to work on her “#honeydolist,” writing “That’s right, honey! Werk werk werk werk werk!”
2. Lucy Liu: Lucy made making art look like… well, art. “Quality studio time,”she wrote of this fashionable snap.
3. Jenni “JWoww” Farley: Jenni went over painting basics like colors with daughter Meilani before delving into some painted potted plant crafts.
4. Molly Sims: Molly took #meatlessmonday into her own hands with this noodle bowl she prepared with healthy dressing, and wants you to do the same with this Vegan Monkey recipe.
View this post on Instagram
My kiddos and I made Homemade Healthy S'more PushPops w/our fave chocolate muffins by @gardenlites They are so delicious and the 1st 2 ingredients are carrots and zucchini! Kiddos get their veggies and it's all smiles! How do you get your babes to eat their veggies? #HookedOnVeggies #HappyKidsHappyMom #ad
A post shared by Tori Spelling (@torispelling) on
5. Tori Spelling: Tori and her family savored the last few weeks of summer with some cool homemade treats. “My kiddos and I made homemade healthy S’more push-pops with our favorite chocolate muffins by @gardenlites. They are so delicious and the first two ingredients are carrots and zucchini! Kiddos get their veggies and it’s all smiles!” Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to us!
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Ashley Greene Khoury (@ashleygreene) on
6. Ashley Greene: Ashley continued to beef up her culinary skills, saying,“Domesticated dinner in Vancouver with @paulkhoury. #imlearning.” Looks pretty good to us, Ash!
7. Selma Blair: Selma’s little boy captured her at her… worst? “Arthur: ‘This is what you look like when you are tired. The lines are the dark and the color in your eye is gone.’” Yikes! Selma took it all in stride, however, writing, “#iamglowingontheinside.”
8. Alicia Silverstone: DIY dinner doesn’t have to be complex, as Alicia proved with this delectable-looking salad. “My #LaborDay salad fresh from our garden — melon, tomatoes, cucumbers, arugula lettuce, kale, broccoli leaves, chives and parsley…Yum!!!” Yum, indeed!
9. Hilary Duff: Hilary took some time to appreciate some uplifting street art. “Love is in the air,” she said.
10. Krysten Ritter: Krysten revealed the REAL reason she loves it when her friends have babies: new projects! “Obsessed with this @loopymangoyarn!” she writes.“Love when my friends have babies so I can make them prezzies! Next stop PINK!”
Who do you like making things for most? Share with us over @BritandCo!
(Photo via Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty)