The Busy Girl Guide to NYFW: 5 Must-See Instagrams from Day 6
It seems the further we get into Fashion Week, the more colorful things are getting. Monday was a perfect storm of designers who take a bold approach to fashion (see: Jeremy Scott + Libertine) and use color in insanely creative ways (the patterns and hues at Mara Hoffman + Mansur Gavriel were straight up swoon-worthy). See the best technicolor runway moments from yesterday’s festivities and the other must-see Instagrams of what you *need* to know went down at New York Fashion Week in the latest edition of the Busy Girl Guide to NYFW.
1. Need-It-Now Look: Beyoncé’s/Mindy Kaling’s/your favorite swimwear designer gave an official thumbs up to pattern clashing beyond the pool (and Willie Nelson-inspired braids) at her cowgirl-meets-Cali-girl runway show. (photo via @marahoffman)
2. DIY Hair Inspo: This spring, a babelicious blowout has that signature ‘70s swoop that adds a bit of softness to the face. Take a cue from Gigi Hadid’s Tommy Hilfiger hair and add a boho twist with a sneaky braid. (photo via @styledstrct)
3. Next-Level Makeup: “On your marks, get set, go!” seems to be a running nail art theme, and the mod girls in us are obsessed with the retro check, especially when they’re worn with with funky color blocked mani like at the Libertine show. (photo via @jadextaylor)
4. Street Style #Slay: Blogger Chiara Ferragni shows just how vital a patch collection will be this spring — they add a playful, punky pick-me-up to any old outerwear (or even your old pair of jeans). (photo via @alixdebeer)
5. OMG Runway Moment: Mansur Gavriel, the accessories brand basically responsible for your bucket bag obsession, will now *finally* convert you into an ugly shoe lover with its debut line of slide-on platform shoes that come in a range of rich colors and heel heights. Oh, and its three new bag styles, a roomy rectangular clutch, a half moon wristlet and thin circle handbag, were enough to make Megan Draper swoon. There just aren’t enough praise hand emojis for this. (photo via @mansurgavriel)
Find the full NYFW recap here.
What Insta feeds are you following this FW? Share your favorite NYFW moments with us in the comments below.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.