This time of year is straight-up crazy. The holidays are officially *here* — Hanukkah and Christmas are this weekend — which means that a lot of people (myself included) are dealing with seasonal chaos (holiday travel, gifting, social events, etc.). Now more than ever is when I need beauty products that consistently deliver. Plain and simple. Here are five of my faves right now that are helping me get through the holidays.
1. Tree to Tub Organic Soapberry Body Wash ($28) in Awakening Peppermint: I was not familiar with the soapberry before using this product, but after doing some quick research, I am now allll about it. The soapberry is an actual berry that gently cleanses the skin thanks to its naturally anti-bacterial properties. I love how natural this body wash is and that it smells like peppermint, which totally helps with those drowsy, early morning showers.
2. PHLUR Olmstead & Vaux Eau de Parfum ($85): I can’t begin to tell you how many compliments I get when I wear this fragrance. I can’t describe how it smells other than BOMB and unlike any other scent I own. It’s not overpowering and not super sweet smelling which I love, but carries a light, fresh scent that works for any occasion. Beyond that, I seriously love how the bottle looks on my vanity.
3. Onomie A.C.E. Illuminating Eye Treatment ($40): After falling in love with Onomie’s Bright Concealing Elixir ($30), I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this product. While this is intended for the eyes, I also use it on my cheekbones for a subtle highlight. It has a super smooth texture that’s easy to blend in and the pinky shade works wonders for brightening.
4. ZOYA PixieDust Nail Polish ($10) in Waverly: This moody blue nail polish is so fun. It’s dark enough that it doesn’t scream blue but still definitely a departure from typical reds this time of year. The slightly shimmery formula isn’t glittery so you don’t feel childish wearing this unexpected hue; the color is grown-up enough so you can totally wear it to a holiday party or the office.
5. Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence ($68): I got this product from the Tata Harper Daily Essentials Kit ($70), so it’s not full size, but I actually prefer its mini size because it’s portable. It’s easy to toss in my purse for an on-the-go spritz or stash at my desk when I want a quick refresh. This toner is super moisturizing and instantly perks up your skin, leaving behind a light floral scent.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.