Off-the-shoulder silhouettes are pretty much everywhere. Though not a new idea in fashion, the ultra flattering and flirty shape has been trending for a while now —and hard — so it’s no surprise that it’s trickled into the world of bridal dressing. (Because who doesn’t want to look romantic and super feminine on their big day?) Options abound in lace, satin, and more, from ballgown to mermaid silhouettes, for every type of nuptial. The best part? It’s already a classic, so you won’t look back in a few decades and wonder, “What was I thinking?” If you’re ready to exercise your right to bare (the tops of your) arms, keep scrolling for 10 off-the-shoulder stunners at every price point.
1. Reformation Freesia Dress ($488): Not only is this option affordable (as far as wedding gowns go), but it has a reduced impact on the environment, thanks to Reformation’s sustainable, eco-friendly philosophy. It’s a gown you can feel good in — and feel good about.
2. Houghton Gamila ($3,250): Bring the drama in photogenic flowing sleeves from fashion darling Houghton. Just a few twirls on the dance floor and you’ve got the images wedding album dreams are made of.
3. Self-Portrait Lace Detail Off Shoulder Wedding Dress ($1,020): For more bohemian brides, an easy and soft silhouette is the perfect pick. The trend-right high-low hem means you can still show off some killer shoes.
4. Mihano Mimosa Emerson Gown ($2,800): Shorter hem styles can still have a big impact. Just take a gander at this floral embellished stunner and tell us you’re not weak in the knees!
5. Johanna Ortiz M’O Exclusive El Amor En Los Tiempos Del Colera Dress ($6,000): Ortiz is known for her dramatically constructed tops, so of course her bridal offerings are nothing short of show-stopping. This ruffly beauty highlights your best assets like whoa.
6. Georges Hobeika The Harmonia ($6,500): Want a classic look for the big day? Take your stroll down the aisle in this simple, elegant ball gown. We see a low chignon and delicate drop earrings in your future.
7. Temperley London Felicity Off-the-Shoulder Lace-Trimmed Silk Crepe de Chine Gown ($3,550): Beach brides, take notice. This flowy, femme number is the perfect mix of low key and luxe.
8. Teri Jon by Rickie Freeman Bow Gown Platinum Off-the-Shoulder Gown ($710): Streamlined shapes look extra glam when done in luxe fabrics, like this platinum head-turner. The final touch? A playful bow, of course.
9. Theia Blake Gown ($900): Elegant and sleek, this gown is totally timeless. Pile on the jewels or go minimalist and let the simplicity make a statement.
10. Nicole Miller Devyn Lace Bridal Gown ($665): Flowy sleeves and scalloped edges balance out the straight column shape of this lovely lacy number. Hitting under the $1,000 mark means you’ll have funds left over for a kick-ass honeymoon.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.