When it comes to being more creative in your everyday life, you’re kind of an expert. You added lush greenery to your bedroom, upgraded your snoozy commute with a lively playlist and swapped binge-watching for a serious doodle habit. Yet, your desk at work remains totally dullsville. Time for a makeover! We found 11 office essentials to get you started. Bonus: you can find all of these gems at Re:Make 2015! If you still haven’t registered for your free ticket, you can snag one here.
1.“I Love You California” Print ($45): A colorful print for the golden state girl in your life. It’s time to show off your #CaliforniaLove.
2. 49 Mile Scenic Drive Postcard Set ($10): These postcards remind us of long drives and scenic views. They’re so pretty, they should be framed and hung above your desk.
3. I Lava You Volcano Card ($5): This is the punniest way to tell your special someone how much you care. Girl, we lava you too!
4. Forest Fox Print ($25): Now you can finally find the answer to the song’s popular question “What Does The Fox Say?” We’re obsessed with the woodland forest theme that this print brings to our workspace.
5. Leafy Washi Tape ($5): We’re not sure if you know this, but we’re kind of obsessed with all things washi. This tape has the prettiest floral pattern and adds a little bit of flair wherever it goes.
6. List Notepad ($8): Sometimes you just need to make a no-nonsense list of all your daily to-dos. With cute little check boxes on every line, marking a task off has never felt more satisfying.
7. The Hustle Is Real Mug ($18): In the Brit + Co office, we’re hustlin’ everyday! Keep this mug around to help give your day a little extra oomph.
8. Yeah, You Write Notebook ($10): Who said notebooks had to be boring? This eco-friendly notebook has a silkscreened pun on the front and is the perfect size for all your daily musings.
9. Pizza My Heart Art Print ($25): Pizza lovers, tell them how you really feel. This print says it all, because we know… pizza love never dies.
10. Natural Thoughtful Pencils ($8): Remember when we used to write down everything with a #2 pencil? This rustic set makes us nostalgic for those days!
11. Red Bus and the Bridge ($30): Hello to the beautiful Golden Gate Bridge! We may be a bit biased, but we’re totally enamored with this print of a San Francisco favorite.
Which one of these office essentials do you need in your life? Share with us in the comments below!