10 Pastel Must-Haves to Celebrate Spring
Scientifically speaking, Cadbury Mini Eggs are the best Easter candy on the planet. Those crunchy, sugar-coated shells full of chocolate are the first harbingers of sweet spring, hitting the shelves the exact moment winter becomes unbearable. While delicious, they’re not the only way to celebrate the turn of a new season. We’re sharing 10 of our favorite pastel products to help you get in the springtime frame of mind!
1. Brit + Co Laser Cut Statement Necklace ($25): Big statements don’t have to be loud. Our frosty mint statement necklace is subtly dramatic with its minimalist, geometric design and soft color palette. Pair with a fitted white t-shirt, worn-in denim jacket and floaty midi skirt.
2. The Tree Kisser Cat + Dog Lover Flowy Tee ($38): Speaking of tees, this self-aware shirt is hilarious, sure, but it’s also in the best shade of pastel pink imaginable. “Perfectly worn in” is a phrase that gets thrown around a lot when talking about t-shirts, but trust us: This one totally is.
3. Brit + Co DIY Nail Art Kit ($44): Time to retire those deep reds, navy blues and deep plum nail polish shades for a few months and break out the candy-colored varieties to celebrate spring! Get your nail art on with our super easy-to-use kit. We love mixing our lilac with mint and sherbet with baby pink.
4. The Smitten Collection Hustle, Darling Print ($17): Not only is this an incredibly important inspirational message for all you #girlbosses out there, but it’s also got the coolest design. It’s just the right balance of feminine and fearless, and is sure to help spruce up your spring cleaning.
5. Brit + Co Illustration With Watercolor Kit ($49): Our watercolor kit provides you with everything you’ll need to easily release your inner Monet. Take your setup outside on a sunny spring day to truly get in the spirit.
6. Brit + Co Marbled Jewelry Tray Kit by ROCKSBOX ($25): Here are three of our favorite things, all at once: dainty gold jewelry, marbling and pastel pink. These cotton-candy colored saucers would add a sweet touch to a vanity counter or guest bedside table.
7. Tin Cake Stand ($20): This pretty seafoam green cake stand would look perfectly in place at a ’50s diner— or your kitchen counter! There’s just one thing missing… and that’s a fully frosted whipped vanilla buttercream cake.
8. Mosser Glass Crown Tuscan Mixing Bowl Set ($65): Mixing bowls are one of the most utilitarian and well-used items in your kitchen. Thankfully, with this sugary sweet pink set, they can also be the most beautiful thing in your kitchen!
9. Thimblepress Eco-Friendly Push-Pop Confetti – Set of 3 ($26): What’s a celebration without a little confetti to throw? This version looks like a pastel version of Fruity Pebbles in the best way.
10. Drop It Modern Blush Tassel Garland ($32): Loop a couple strands of this pastel tassel garland through tree limbs for a whimsical touch at your first garden party of the season, or tie it over your fireplace to celebrate your bestie’s bridal shower.
What pastel color are you loving for spring? Tag @britandco on Instagram and show us what you got!
(Feature image via Getty)