Pearls are about as classic as it gets, but designers still somehow manage to reinvent them time after time. The current reworked way to wear them? On your clothing. As in, sewn onto your apparel for a playful but ladylike embellished effect. And the trend isn’t just reserved for polished pieces, either. From trucker jackets to joggers to sweatshirts, the bauble effect is basically everywhere. Whether you’re into all-pearl everything or just a touch of the trend, go ahead and shop our selection below and you’ll for sure find something that strikes your fancy.
1. Zara Ruffled Top With Faux Pearls ($50): A neckline dotted with dainty jewels means no jewelry required. This frilly beauty gives new meaning to the term “one and done.”
3. J.O.A. Button Front Skirt ($80): Lean into the trend with subtle button detailing on black. Sleek? Yes. Special? Also yes.
4. ASOS Statement Jacket With Pearl Embellishment ($237): The trucker gets fancy when done in white and dripping with jewels.
5. Boohoo Anna Pearl Embellished Luxe Swear Joggers ($20): Sweats with something extra make for a cozy new way to dress up. Try these for a great going-out look and wait for the compliments to roll in.
6. Blindness Embellished Cotton Fleece Hoodie ($205): If you’re a classic strands kind of gal but like to be comfy too, this sweatshirt just figured out the perfect workaround.
7. Peace + Love Nude Striped Pearl Embellished Midi Skirt ($133): Go ornate with a pearly skirt that will for sure turn heads. Top it off with clean classics to avoid looking overdone.
8. Fashion Union High Neck Top In Velvet With Pearl Embellishment ($42): Want to hit two trends at once? We thought so. Try giving this velvet, pearl-encrusted turtleneck a go.
9. GRLFRND Milla Embellished Denim Miniskirt ($288): Denim mini skirts sure have come a long way since the cutoff Abercrombie styles of our youth. Get your upgrade on with a fresh, fun take on the trend.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.