Who doesn’t love a bite-sized pie? These citrusy, frozen delights are the perfect way to end a hearty feast.
What You’ll NeedRead More
- sugar ( 1/4 cup )
- pure vanilla extract ( 1/4 teaspoon )
- Thin lime wedges
- cold heavy cream ( 1 cup (1/2 pint) )
- graham cracker crumbs ( 1- 1/2 cups )
- sweetened condensed milk ( 1 (14-ounce) can )
- extra-large egg yolks, at room temperature ( 6 )
- freshly squeezed lime juice ( 3/4 cup )
- unsalted butter, melted ( 6 tablespoons )
- grated lime zest ( 2 tablespoons )
Ready to make? Find out how onOh Joy!