Yes, you read that right. Chocolate Swirl Biscuits. We can’t think of a better sweet treat to make a rough Monday or team meeting a little bit easier to handle.
What You’ll NeedRead More
- sugar ( 1 tablespoon )
- whole milk (optional) ( 1 tablespoon )
- dark chocolate, finely chopped ( 4 ounces )
- egg yolk (optional) ( 1 large )
- medium bowl
- all-purpose flour ( 2 cups )
- whole milk ( 3/4 cup )
- salt ( 1/2 teaspoon )
- cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces ( 5 Tablespoons )
- sugar ( 2 tablespoons )
- parchment paper.
- baking powder ( 1 tablespoon )
- butter, softened ( 3 tablespoons )
Ready to make? Find out how onBakerella