You don’t need a ton of time to whip up this dessert that looks and tastes fancy. Simply crumble a few store bought meringue cookies, top with whipped cream, berries, and chocolate.
What You’ll NeedRead More
- raspberries ( 1 handful )
- mixing bowl ( 1 )
- crushed chocolate wafers (optional)
- mixer ( 1 )
- diced strawberries ( 1 handful )
- sugar ( 1 tablespoon )
- orange juice ( 1 teaspoon )
- heavy whipping cream ( 8 ounces )
- meringue cookies (crushed) ( 4/6/2013 )
- sugar ( 1 teaspoon )
- vanilla ( 1 splash )
Ready to make? Find out how on Oh Joy!