Have you ever added dried porcini mushrooms—steeped back to plumpness, of course—to a pasta, or even a stuffing recipe? The mighty, meaty mushroom (and its delicious broth) take any dish it touches to entirely awesome levels.
What You’ll NeedRead More
- dried porcini ( 2 ounces )
- extra virgin olive oil ( 5 tablespoons )
- pancetta, finely diced ( 1 1/2 ounces )
- garlic, sliced ( 2 cloves )
- freshly ground black pepper
- fresh fettuccine ( 1 pound )
- eggs at room temperature, beaten ( 4 )
- minced flat-leaf parsley leaves ( 1 1/2 tablespoons )
- Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano for serving.