Who would have thought that adding spinach dip to your plain old grilled cheese could make such a difference? Believe us, once you try this version there’ll be no going back.
What You’ll NeedRead More
- extra virgin olive oil ( 2 tablespoons )
- shredded mozzarella cheese ( 1/3 cup )
- sea salt ( 1/8 teaspoon )
- freshly ground black pepper ( 1/8 teaspoon )
- refrigerated french bread loaf ( 13.3 oz roll )
- light or regular sour cream ( 1/2 cup )
- fresh garlic, minced ( 1-2 cloves )
- softened cream cheese ( 3 oz )
- garlic salt ( 1/8 teaspoon )
- baby spinach, coarsely chopped ( 2 cups )
- fresh shredded parmesan cheese ( 2 tablespoons )
Ready to make? Find out how onOh Joy!