Red + Pink Gifts to Celebrate Love All Year Long
Move over, red and green: Christmas has long passed, and Valentine’s Day is now the name of the game. Since that calls for a rosy color palette, we’ve got 11 pieces of pink and red glory for you lovely ladies and gents. Ranging from stylish duds to pieces for your home, these red and pink beauties will keep you covered with, and surrounded by, the colors of love well past February.
2. In the Bag Earrings Mini by Knotty Gal ($60): These earrings are the definition of pretty in pink. They add just the right amount of color too; you can toss them on to complement an already colorful outfit, or use them to add just a touch of pink to a neutral ensemble.
3. Listen to Vinyl T-Shirt by Studio Nico ($30): Give Spotify a break and bust out the vinyl for your February 14 shindig. This tee will give you all the motivation you need to take your tunes to the next level.
4. Red Happi Hat by Printed Village ($18): Baby, it’s cold outside — but your ears won’t be if you’ve got this pretty hat covering them. The bold red and black hues will bring some mod attitude to your sweet Valentine’s look.
5. Travel Flask and Shot Glasses by Flasking.com ($39): This one is for cocktail lovers on the go! The ruby beauty is particularly perfect if your romantic plans include the outdoors — just toss it in a pack and hit the road.
6. They Cross Clutch by Yellow Wallpaper ($45): Color blocking and a touch of expressionism make appearances in this bold clutch. If a LBD is on the roster for your Valentine’s Day outfit, this clutch will add just the right amount of edge to take it from boring to ballin’.
7. Red Hairspray by DIY Essentials ($2): Colored hairspray is no longer just for Halloween, thanks to this red version. Try spraying some on your tips for a pretty (and non-permanent!) dye job.
8. Flashing Cocktail Shaker Found by B+C ($15): Whether you’re staying in for Valentine’s Day or are having a cocktail at home before you head out to dinner with your beau or gal pals, this flashing shaker is just what you need to shake and pour your yummy concoctions.
9. Camp Nail Polish by Habit ($18): This coral pink hue has just a touch of shimmer and is completely vegan, cruelty-free and sans a bunch of other junky chemicals normally found in nail polishes, so you can feel good about glamming up your digits.
10. Big Red Balloon Print by Honey and Bloom ($35): While you might not have 99 balloons, you can have one with this red balloon print. If you’ve got little ones, it’s practically made for a playroom or nursery.
11. Abstract Splash Pink Pillow by Bonnie and Neil ($30): If you’ve gotta get a Valentine’s Day gift for your boo but you’re not really a chocolate and flowers kinda person, try gifting this beautiful pink pillow. It has romantic hues, but will look awesome in your home for years to come.
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.