11 30th Birthday Ideas for the Preppy Girl
Stripes, polka dots, pink and gold, oh my! If that sounds like a dream come true to you, then a preppy birthday party is right up your alley. We’ve got all kinds of gilded and striped inspiration for ladies celebrating their 30th birthday this year. Between glittered champagne bottles and polka dot everything, your guests will be swooning over these preppy chic 30th birthday ideas. Scroll through to find out how to make your party both pretty and epic.
2. DIY Glitter Champagne Bottles: Pop some (glitter) bottles on your B-Day with this DIY. Pick up a few bottles of bubbly, then break out the Mod Podge and glitter and you’ll have the preppiest (and prettiest!) champs in town. (via Haley Sheffield)
3. Mimosas + Donut Brunch Bar: This bar cart is #partygoals. Between the mimosas, donuts and the B+W presents with pink ribbon, it’s totally worth having at your party. Whatever you do, don’t forget the gold banners. (via Pizzazzerie)
4. Printable Striped Floral Invitations ($14): If you’re a prepster throwing a party for your 30th, striped invites are a definite must. It’ll be the most adorable piece of mail your friends receive all week.
6. B+W Vases With Pink Flowers: Scatter pink flowers in black and white vases around your space to add a little color and liven it up a bit. DIYing these vases is super easy — all you need is some white paint and gold glitter. (via Pretty My Party)
7. Paper Source Gold Foil Birthday Banner ($20): A birthday party isn’t complete without a banner. Pick up this gold foil option and hang it anywhere in your space.
9. DIY Initial Drink Stirrers: If you’re in need of a little extra glitter for the party, pick up a set of these letters at your local craft store and glue them onto drink stirrers. Monograms cocktail accessories FTW. (via Celebrations at Home)
11. DIY Oversized Balloon Arch: It’s your 30th, so you’d better go all out with an oversized balloon arch. This is your chance to show off your DIY skills and make something ah-mazing. (via The House That Lars Built)
Are you planning a 30th birthday bash? Head over to our Pinterest for more inspo!