13 of the Prettiest Back-to-School Planners to Pick Up NOW
The back-to-school and back-to-work season is just kicking off, and while our hearts are aching for the end of summer, we’re also ready to tackle this transition in the most girl boss way possible. Step one: the perfect planner to organize *all* the things! There really is no better way to prepare yourself for the day, week or heck, even month, than writing down those daily to-dos inside a polished planner. After all, Siri’s probably exhausted with your daily commands and could use a little vacation from your to-do dictation.Get ready to relax your texting digits and pick up a pen, paper and possibly some washi tape or stickers for one of the pretty and important life tools below.
1. Paper Source Geometric Planner 2016-2017 ($15): This monthly planning tool is chock-full of cool typography, gold foil details and lots of room for notes. It’ll make those daily tasks just a little easier to get through.
2. Ban.do 17 Month Classic Agenda ($20): Let’s get into the new academic year Ban.do girl-style. Basically, this 17-month agenda, with its abstract design and artsy interior, will have you feeling like you’re planning a party even if your penning in your Calc 2 homework assignments.
3. Emily Ley Academic Daily Simplified Planner Fuchsia Dot ($58): Do you day doodle in polka dots? If the answer is yes, then this 17-month minimalist-on-the-inside-and-glamorous-on-the-outside planner is for you.
4. Francesca’s Hello 2017 Gold Agenda ($16): Oh hey, 2017! We will welcome you with open arms with this soft and gilded leather planner. It has a super chic look for a super great price!
5. Hardon Epoch Design Aurora Foil Planner ($25): It’s safe to say that this planner is out of this world. Whether it reminds you of the Northern Lights or a galaxy print, it will have you dreaming and achieving BIG on the daily.
6. Poketo Daily Weekly Monthly Planner ($35): Poketo keeps every type of planner in mind when they’re creating their modern paper itineraries. True, you can write down daily notes-to-self here, but this life organizer is open dated and leaves plenty of room for penning in unplanned events.
7. Anthropologie Week by Week Agenda ($17): This garden beauty is a week-by-week pretty planner for all your activities. Plus, you can start it whenever, since it has blank spots for dates.
8. Ban.do Sticker Up Bundle in Memphis ($37): This planner is full of sticker madness, but totally in a good way! The 8×10 black and white abstract design is a must-have addition to any stationery arsenal. Not only will this 17-month planner organize your socks off, but you get to indulge in a little throwback sticker action.
9. Papyrus 2017 Watercolor Pocket Planner ($7): Seven bucks for a 17-month agenda? Yes, please! With a pocket planner this pretty, you’ll be living that organized life in style.
10. Rifle Paper Co. Finest Hour Planner ($34): A little floral never hurt anyone. This day-planner is for the demure lady who lunches, brunches, shops and plans lovely dinner parties.
11. Kate Spade Large Gold Dots 17 Month Agenda ($36): This gold spotted 17-month agenda is for the darlings at heart. You’ll feel like a true fashionista writing your daily appointments in here. Do you have time for lunch at Bloomingdales, say noon?
12. Karma Paper Co. Monogram Planner ($36): Karma Paper Co. is giving new meaning to “Style Diaries” with their customizable planning options. Design it anyway you like — you can even add your initials.
13. Lilly Pulitzer 2016-2017 Monthly Planner in Exotic Garden ($22): Not only do these large Lilly agendas pack a punch in the preppy department, but they’re also inspirational. Each page has hand-painted prints that will get you in the mood to get things done. Warning, using the LP agendas may also have you pining for the latest LP style finds!
Now that you have some buying options, what pretty planner are you planning to buy? Tweet us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.