Elevate Your Easter Table With Last Minute Paper Flower Napkin Rings
Remember when decorating your Easter brunch table meant busting out your grandmother’s china, silverware and frilly linens? While classy decor is classic for a reason, chances are this Easter’s tablescape may be lacking in the heirloom tableware department — especially if you’re no longer celebrating with the ‘rents. But that doesn’t mean your brunch table has to go without a little something special. Amp up the festive feel with this printable flower napkin ring tutorial! Scroll on for the how-to.
– printable napkin ring templates (download here!)
– colorful heavy cardstock
– X-Acto knife
– cutting mat
– double stick tape
1. Print our napkin ring printable onto colorful heavy cardstock. (We printed it on two colors so we could mix and match the layers.)
2. Using scissors, cut out each shape by following the dotted line. Use your X-Acto knife to score along the solid lines.
3. Build your napkin ring using double stick tape.
4. Lightly bend the flower and leaf petals at the scored lines, then use double stick tape to make the ring band.
Print out on heavy, colorful cardstock. (We printed it on two colors so we could mix and match the layers.)
Download this cutie here!
Using scissors, cut out each shape by following the dotted line.
Pro Tip: It’s easier to cut out intricate shapes if you cut around the intended shape first. That way, there is less paper getting in your way.
After you’ve cut all of the shapes out, use an X-Acto knife to score along the solid lines.
Time to get building! Place on each flower layer one at a time with double stick tape, alternating colors.
Gently bend each petal along the scored line.
Use double stick tape to make the ring band.
Simple and sweet!
A little bit of paper can go a long way to elevate a table setting, don’t you think?
Happy Easter, y’all!
Are you making these for your own Easter table? If so, we’d love to see the results! Share photos on social media with the hashtags #britstagram and #iamcreative so we can take a peak.