15 Products to Help Make Your Mornings Easier
We all know that mornings can be a little… rough. Sometimes, we choose to sacrifice time getting ready for our day for a few extra minutes of beauty sleep, which means we have to really hustle to get out the door on time. But your morning doesn’t have to be a mad dash to get ready for the day. In fact, you can use some handy products to simplify and streamline your morning routine so you can finally relax during those precious first hours of the day — and maybe even enjoy some breakfast instead of a hastily made cup of coffee. Take a look at some of these gadgets and gifts that can turn practically anyone into a morning person.
1. Smart Duvet ($279+): This highly anticipated product fits inside your regular duvet and works to keep you as cool or as warm as you like at night for a deeper sleep. Plus, in the morning, it has a self-making bed function, so you can get up and get ready without having to worry about that particular chore again. It is available for pre-order on the website.
2. Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock ($50): This alarm clock has sunlight simulation to gradually wake you up. You can also use it as a reading lamp at bedtime.
3. Spasilk 100% Silky Satin Pillowcase ($9): A silky satin pillowcase causes less friction on your hair as you sleep, resulting in less bedhead in the morning. For those of us who end up spending 30 minutes or more on our hair in the morning, cutting down on grooming time sounds like a miracle.
4. Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker ($40): Fuel up for the morning rush hour by making yourself a protein-packed breakfast sandwich, without all the time-consuming prep. This dual sandwich maker actually makes two sandwiches (one for you, one for your partner!) and can be ready in as little as five minutes.
5. Body Back Buddy Trigger Point Therapy Self Massage Tool ($30): We know, we know. You don’t often think of getting a massage first thing in the morning, but honestly, you should. People who work out in the morning or people who have aches and pains from their mattress can really benefit from using this tool to feel refreshed, pain-free, and ready to take on the day.
6. Orgo Toiletry Case ($36+): This is not just a toiletry case. This is a case that not only fits pretty much all your daily essentials but also wraps around your sink to create some extra counter space. Tiny apartment dwellers or roommates rejoice!
7. Foreo Luna 2 Personalized Facial Cleansing Brush ($199): Wake up your skin, gently scrub away dirt and leftover makeup, and fight fine lines with this cleansing brush with a bit of a cult following. The gentle pulses work deep into your pores to make your skin feel truly clean and refreshed.
8. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer ($65): It’s a hairdryer, a round brush, and a curling wand all in one. This one-step hair tool will speed up your routine by not only leaving your hair dry but also smooth and gently curled.
9. Quip Toothbrush (25+): Ditch your old manual toothbrush and get yourself something that does twice the work with less effort. Quip toothbrushes use gentle vibrations to clean your teeth, so you can scrub less. Plus, they’re peak aesthetic.
10. Hito Waterproof Shower Clock Timer ($29): Sleepyheads who tend to daydream or people who just don’t want to waste water: Try setting a time limit for your morning shower so you don’t end up making yourself late.
11. SoundBot Water Resistant Bluetooth Shower Speaker ($15): Speaking of showers, if you want to jam to some tunes in yours, this waterproof speaker has a detachable suction cup to stick right to the wall. It also has a built-in mic if you really want to multi-task and take a call.
12. Home-X Do Not Forget Door Knob Organizer ($9): Keep your must-have items like your keys, phone, wallet, or anything you tend to forget while running out the door in this simple but very useful doorknob pocket.
13. Black + Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker ($20): There’s nothing quite like having a hot cup of coffee waiting for you first thing in the morning. Just use the auto brew feature on this coffee maker and you’ll have a fresh cup of joe whenever you want it.
14. CafePress Luke’s Diner Stainless Steel Travel Mug ($26): If you have a coffee habit as bad as Lorelai Gilmore, grab some extra caffeine to go in this Luke’s Diner-themed insulated commuter mug.
15. Boll and Branch Flannel Robe ($95): This robe is so comfy, you’ll actually want to get out of bed just to put it on.
Do you have any recommendations for products to speed up your morning routine? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.