It’s important to take the time to eat well, but when life is busy and you’re in a tizzy, that can be a challenge. Preparing a quick lunch doesn’t seem to pose a problem, with the abundance of light lettuce wraps and make-ahead grain bowl recipes that are available, but dinner can be tricky, especially when you have a measly hour between work and weeknight commitments. Not all hope is lost, however. Treat yourself to a dinner that is hasty and tasty. We’ve got 14 nourishing bowls of soba noodle madness that will save your weeknights and your rumbling tummy.
1. Soba Noodles With Salmon, Vegetables and Cashews: This bowl of feel-good is what it’s all about. Soba noodles are tossed with veggies and protein to fill you up and refuel you between a hard day’s work and that date-night movie. (via Juliet’s Belly)
2. Sugar Snap Pea and Carrot Soba Noodles: Cure those pesky winter blues with this healthy, vibrant and crisp soba noodle bowl. It’s the perfect dinner for when you’re on the go and need something quick. (via Cookie + Kate)
3. Green Soba Noodle Bowl: Where there is green, there is nourishment — and this lush bowl is full of it. Crunchy cucumbers, tangy scallions and creamy avocado are just a few of the wholesome ingredients in this speedy dinner. (via Natural Comfort Kitchen)
4. Ginger Sesame Soba Noodle Soup: You’ve had a long day at work and you’ve got an hour to yourself before heading out to that wine and paint night — what’s a girl to eat? A huge bowl of healthful soba noodle soup, that’s what. (via Feasting at Home)
5. Ginger and Green Tea Soba Noodle Salad With Broccoli: This quick-and-simple vegan dinner should be part of every busy woman’s rotation. Taking only 20 minutes to put together, it’s sure to give you a boost thanks to refreshing flavors. (via Green Evi)
6. Spicy Peanut Soba Noodles: In just 18 minutes, you can have this creamy, nutty and spicy bowl of goodness in your bowl, ready to eat. It’s also adaptable, so you can add grilled chicken, shrimp or tofu for extra protein! (via As Easy As Apple Pie)
7. Seaweed Salad Soba Noodle Bowl: If you find yourself pining for that crave-worthy seaweed salad from your fave sushi joint, you need this dish in your life. It brings those flavors to life in a whole new way with soba noodles, nori and kombu. (via Catching Seeds)
8. Teriyaki Tofu Soba Noodles With Kale and Coconut: Not only is this meal a total game-changer with its unique flavors, but it’s surprisingly quick and simple. The pairing of flaked and baked coconut, teriyaki sauce and crispy tofu will have you making it weekly. (via Homespun Capers)
9. Roasted Citrus Salmon Soba Noodle Bowls: This weeknight wonder is the real deal. It combines tender roasted salmon and hearty soba noodles in a flavorful mix that will absolutely blow your mind. (via Real Food Whole Life)
10. Broccoli Rabe Peanut Soba Noodles: In less than 30, you can have this wholesome helping of peanut-y goodness right in front of you and ready to be devoured. It’s indulgent AF but also full of healthy greens. WINNING. (via Cookie + Kate)
11. Kale and Soba With Garlic Butter Mushrooms: Garlicky and buttery mushrooms are amazing on their own. We can’t even imagine how delectable they are tossed with soba noodles and leafy greens; you will woo yourself with this 25-minute savior. (via Frugal Nutrition)
12. Ginger Miso Soba Noodle Bowls With Wakame: These comforting bowls of soba and seaweed are just what the doctor ordered. Whether you’re feeling under the weather or you simply need a quick warm-me-up before your yoga class, it will satisfy. (via Vanilla and Bean)
13. Sake and Ginger Soba Noodle Salmon Stir-Fry: With tender salmon cubes and crunchy veggies, this scrumptious stir-fry is packed with flavor and nutrition. If you’re in a hurry, you’re in luck, because it’s easy to prep and ready in a flash. (via Half Baked Harvest)
14. 15-Minute Soba Noodle Soup: This just might be the easiest and quickest soba noodle soup you’ll ever make. It’s restaurant quality and packed with goodies like shimeji mushrooms and a hard boiled egg. If you’ve got 15 minutes to spare, you’ve got time for this. (via Rasa Malaysia)
Follow us on Pinterest for more quick and healthy weeknight dinner inspo.