FYI, quirky is the new cool. That’s right — we’re just going to go ahead and say it — the more offbeat, the better, especially when it comes to beauty products. Skincare packaging with pandas on it? Yes. Cheekily named palettes? Sign us up. Adding a bit of quirk is a great way to have some extra fun with your makeup, so embrace it! Here are eight of the wackiest beauty products on the block to add to your kit rn.
1. It’s Skin Butterfly Eyes Mask Sheet ($5): This sheet mask will not only leave your eye area feeling soft and refreshed, but it’ll also allow you to look like a superhero while soaking up its benefits.
2. TONYMOLY Panda’s Dream White Hand Cream ($8): Kick dry skin to the curb with this ultra-nourishing hand cream, housed inside the cutest little travel-sized panda we’ve ever seen.
3. Blossom Lip Gloss ($6): You’ll never misplace your lip gloss when it looks this gorgeous! This floral-infused gloss comes in a variety of scents, giving your pout a subtle shine along with a yummy taste.
4. Chosungah 22 Dong Gong Minn Brow Marker ($22): You’ll be getting a lot of use out of this cute and quirky packaging that houses one powerhouse of a makeup product. You can draw, tame and thicken your brows with this multi-tasking waterproof formula.
5. Lush Snowman Fun ($7): Your mother might have told you not to play with your food, but there’s no reason that same principle needs to apply to your bath products. This orange, black and white ball of dough can be built into your own unique snowman, before being used as a soap, bubble bath or shampoo. Strange? Perhaps, but it’s so adorable we don’t care!
6. Too Cool for School Egg Cream Sheet Mask ($6): Any skin type can benefit from this multi-tasking sheet mask. The serum-enriched sheet is infused with egg whites and yolk, which will clarify, moisturize and nourish every complexion.
7. Ice Cream Nail File Duo ($6): I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Add a little charm to your typical nail routine with this bright and colorful nail file.
8. TheBalm How ‘Bout Them Apples? Palette ($32): Who knew a makeup palette could provide such eye candy? Add a pop of color (or six) to your lips and cheeks with this creamy, pigmented palette, which has a little something for everyone.
Tweet us your quirkiest beauty products @BritandCo!