Hey You, Yeah You! Get Your Buns to Fort Mason Tomorrow!
You know who you are. Right now you’re waiting to meet up with a friend to kick off the weekend with a good old fashioned happy hour. Before you order your second while-you-wait drink, you check in with your favorite mobile distractions: Facebook, Instagram and… perhaps, Brit + Co? Well if you’re in SF, you’re in luck because we’ve got a weekend to-do just for you!
Re:Make is here, and it’s bigger and better than ever. We’ve just wrapped up an incredible first day of events filled with speakers, announcements and more. And now we’re getting revved up for a Saturday filled with over 90 artisans, DIY Make Stations and more photo booths than you’ve ever seen under one roof.
If you need a little refresher on the awesomeness to expect, here’s a crash course on what you can do:
– Shop over 90 small makers and artisans will be selling their goods — full list here.
– Take #selfies in photo booths galore, PLUS print our your fave pics on the spot with our Insta-printer.
– Get your hair styled in beach waves and braids by Yes To.
– Add color to our HUGE paint-by-number mural.
– Check out swoon-worthy handmade goods IRL and make your own air plant planters at the B+C DIY station.
– Hang out with Forever21 and make your own painted headband.
– Luna Bars, Philz Coffee and Wilton’s CUPCAKE Decorating!
– Build anything you can imagine with over 500(!) pounds of LEGOs.
– Go “back to school” and DIY inside the Yoobi School Bus.
– Learn how to make your own greeting cards and artwork with Hallmark, plus hand-lettering and stitching!
– DIY a bookmark with Blurb.
– Swing by the cocktail lounge and get your drink on.
– Come clean with your dirty secrets at Method’s photo booth.
– Upcycle magazines into cool wall art with Beacon Adhesives.
– Get beauty tips and tricks from YouTube star Kandee Johnson.
– Two words: FOOD TRUCKS!
– Play GIANT Twister and corn hole!
– Sit back, relax and charge your devices in our Re:Charge lounge.
– Step into Lowe’s futuristic home featuring IRIS.
– DIY your own color blocked necklaces and coasters at Michael’s Raw Bar.
See you in the morning, brand new besties!