Hey SF! Get Your Buns to Fort Mason for Re:Make!
Calling all San Franciscans! What are you doing today? Hop in your car, on your bike, or on MUNI and join us at Fort Mason for a serious DIY party! Day two of Re:Make is finally here, and we’ve got artisans selling their beautiful wares, a whole bunch of projects for you to make (and take home), a slow-motion photo booth, and the whole thing is FREE. What’s not to love?
Here’s a quick list of all the AWESOME things happening. There’s something for everyone—promise! There’s also a really cool map telling you where to find everyone and everything. Check it out here.
– 92 small makers and artisans will be selling their goods. Full list here.
– Get rad nail art done by the genius nail artists of TopCoat.
– Use a laser cutter for the first time with TechShop.
– Take slow motion photos in a really awesome photo booth.
– Check out Michelle Phan’s new makeup line with L’Oreal.
– FOOD TRUCKS!
– Get a custom t-shirt designed with Bow & Drape. They’ll also be 3D printing accessories.
– Try an LED DIY project with littleBits.
– Make Velcro stacking bracelets.
– Try your hand at screen printing with Lumi.
– Chat with the Sugru founder in London via a robot.
– Watch drones fly through Fort Mason taking live footage of the event.
– Make Brit + Co. hex nut accessories.
– Build anything you can imagine with over 500 lbs of LEGOs.
Again, the event today is TOTALLY FREE and open to the general public. You can RSVP on Facebook, or snag an Eventbrite ticket, or just walk right in and register on site! Stop by for 30 minutes or stay all day. No matter what, we promise you’ll leave inspired, creatively rejuvenated, and having seen or made something brand new.
Hope to see you there!!
Oh, and if you’re unable to join us, don’t worry! Watch for highlights on our live Pinterest board here.